SPAC & IPO Ideas

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PSTH spiked to $30 out of nowhere on very large volume. I see no news. It is already fading back down to vwap.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PSTH spiked to $30 out of nowhere on very large volume. I see no news. It is already fading back down to vwap.
Probably did it 10 seconds after I closed my puts and cost me about 5-10% more profit.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Video from Benzinga just posted on YouTube.

I honestly don't know how much to trust these types of vids, but I figured maybe you more experienced gentleman may find it worthwhile, and have some valuable insight regarding the SPACs they discuss.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PSTH 2 - The Sequel

1614308592578.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wow. XPOA hit 10.30 .. that seems pretty extreme low.

Thoughts Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes ?
Its how SPACs are. Anything above NAV is just speculation. Its just a patience game. ITs why my philosophy is buy them near $10 and then ignore them until a deal is announced and then re-assess.

• 1Like

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
honestly being able to buy more PSTH2 at IPO price makes me kind of want to chunk on some more PSTH, it's basically locking in future profits as llong as he delivers on that. Plus I can't imagine whatever unicorn he lands not giving us another substantial pump from the $30 we're at now really, but maybe it's just hopium.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PSTH
An actual press release. I guess Bill doesnt want the SEC coming after him like it does Musk.

Pershing Square Tontine Holdings, Ltd. Notes Disclosure
BUSINESS WIRE 10:26 AM ET 2/26/2021
Symbol Last Price Change
PSTH 28.5899up -0.2801 (-0.9702%)
QUOTES AS OF 10:26:05 AM ET 02/26/2021
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pershing Square Tontine Holdings, Ltd.(PSTH) (the “Company”) may provide information to the public via the Twitter account of its Chairman and CEO, Bill Ackman. Investors should follow this account for information about the Company. The following tweets were issued on that account during the evening of February 25, 2021.

This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: Pershing Square Tontine Holdings, Ltd. Notes Disclosure

About Pershing Square Tontine Holdings, Ltd.(PSTH)

Pershing Square Tontine Holdings, Ltd. (PSTH) (the “Company”), a Delaware corporation, is a newly organized blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with a private company. The Company is sponsored by Pershing Square TH Sponsor, LLC (the “Sponsor”), an affiliate of Pershing Square Capital Management, L.P. (“PSCM”), a registered investment advisor with more than $12 billion of assets under management.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I think CPUHU is splitting next week? I thought I’d seen it was March 4th for some reason. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

At any rate at $10.55 it’s a good time to get in and get your 1/4 warrants.

I missed out on 4 grand this week by not selling and rebuying.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users