SPAC & IPO Ideas

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I keep looking at CCIV and wondering if there is a price I would actually buy back in. I mean NKLA and HYLN still trade above $15.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If it follows the same trend as NKLA and HYLN it will jump bigly after the merger.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Welp, scratch Coinbase off the SPAC list.

Coinbase had a presser back in December on a direct IPO listing. Goldman Sachs was tapped to handle the financials.

This is where internet kids got their wires crossed and started seeing the GSAH (Goldman Sachs Acquisition Holdings) acquiring Coinbase rumors on the net and its subsequent price action. This was never the case though, so those doing their diligence reaped the spike in GSAH. Happy to let it fall back to earth again to reload for the 3rd time around.

Dated Dec 17th.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Coinbase had a presser back in December on a direct IPO listing. Goldman Sachs was tapped to handle the financials.

This is where internet kids got their wires crossed and started seeing the GSAH (Goldman Sachs Acquisition Holdings) acquiring Coinbase rumors on the net and its subsequent price action. This was never the case though, so those doing their diligence reaped the spike in GSAH. Happy to let it fall back to earth again to reload for the 3rd time around.

Dated Dec 17th.

I just bought GSAH this morning at 12.50 or so. Is it about to drop a bit? I seem to have not-very-good timing with buying/selling, except for CCIV and BTC.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I keep looking at CCIV and wondering if there is a price I would actually buy back in. I mean NKLA and HYLN still trade above $15.

I've been holding HYLN for what feels like months when you mentioned them recalling their warrants and it going to 20. I'm good about holding but..... might cut bait if it ever pops above 22 again. Or are they a real company with a real future, warranting a longer hold?

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've been holding HYLN for what feels like months when you mentioned them recalling their warrants and it going to 20. I'm good about holding but..... might cut bait if it ever pops above 22 again. Or are they a real company with a real future, warranting a longer hold?
They are a real company. Thier big issue I believe is their are losing their 1st to market advantage. lots of people beginiing to fill the space.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Added 1k shares CPUH/U at 10.70
Bought back some more GSAH at 12

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bought SVFA at 11.75
Higher than I like to pay but if it dips below 11 I will add to it.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ahh yeah. SPACs down in the sub-$10.50 range. Now we are in my neck of the woods.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That face you make when you see your SPACs are down like 4% and then realize that is only like 50 cents because you bought them near the $10 NAV.

antonio banderas latino GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Closed out my $22.5 strike PSTH puts for about 80% profit. It was a guaranteed close at a nickle at some point, but I wanted to free up the cash collateral to use elsewhere (probably around 3:51 today if my hunch is correct).