SPAC & IPO Ideas

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What is your average investment in all these Sanrith? There's so many out there. It sounds like you have money in about 20 different ones, and even if it's just $500 each that ties up $10k in opportunity cost for selling puts or other BTFD opportunities.
I generally buy 100 shares in SPACs. If after a target is declared I like the target I may buy another hundred if the price doesnt pop right away. So yeah, I have about 20k+ (counting my big PSTH position) right now. Opportunity costs have so far been exceeded by the profits I have made buying near Nav. Making 50+% for a month or two far exceeds the opportunity cost of parking the cash. I am also heavily invested selling options. I don't run a small cash position because I tend to keep it working. It has been shrinking over the last few months as I took opportunities along the way to add/begin long positions on buy/hold stocks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I put in buy orders at 9.90 for a bunch of SPACs I own today. If they hit, they will lower my cost basis down around 10.20 or 10.30 for the most part.

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All spacs under pressure today. Long term account looks pretty ugly.

Haven't seen these low levels in quite a while.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
To be honest, this is what SPAC prices used to look like pre-DA back in the summer and fall before SPACs got sexy.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Am I a loser because i don't own any of those? I sold IPOE and ACIC atleast though for pennies...:rolleyes:

e: Everything is so cheap right now.
Not at all. That is a short percentage list. I pointed it out because no one is shorting PSTH.ps.. Very little of SPACs are "cheap". Except for PSTH all of the others have NAVs of $10.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
HZON popping today on merger news. Bought 500 warrants a couple weeks ago. Warrants swinging up way more than the shares, taking my tendies now while I'm up 42%

• 4Like
  • 1Paper Hands
  • 1Tendies
Reactions: 5 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I had an order to buy more at 10.75. it hit 10.75 but not enough buyers to trigger my order.
I snapped up some between 10.80 - 10.90. Same thing though my orders didn't fill immediately at the lower end, but happy to grab some more.

Edit:. How much were you buying?

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I snapped up some between 10.80 - 10.90. Same thing though my orders didn't fill immediately at the lower end, but happy to grab some more.

Edit:. How much were you buying?
Was looking to add another 100 shares. I do my SPACS in 100 share blocks .

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fogel Fogel looks like you and I will both be proud owners of VLDR. At this pace I will corner the market on Lidar since my LAZR puts are getting close.

• 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
My WPF position is almost back in the black. Alight does a lot of benefits servicing, including the benefits servicing for my own company, but after looking more into them and the amount of issues they've had with security and fraud I'm just not on board. Can't wait to sell this turd.

you still holding bruh?

WPF is finally under NAV

1614806348186.png

i'm 30% underwater on this, debating if i should just cut bait and free up remaining cash or just ride it down to $9.50 and hope that Alight turns this shit around in next few months

They do have some good news recently but its all press releases and that hasnt budged the price at all

Khane

Got something right about marriage
you still holding bruh?

WPF is finally under NAV

View attachment 339272

i'm 30% underwater on this, debating if i should just cut bait and free up remaining cash or just ride it down to $9.50 and hope that Alight turns this shit around in next few months

They do have some good news recently but its all press releases and that hasnt budged the price at all

I'm goin down with this ship! Hold fast mateys!

• 2Diamond Hands
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just announced. I grabbed some at $10.30 just now. worth a shot at this price.

• 1Like