SPAC & IPO Ideas

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
I'm goin down with this ship! Hold fast mateys!

tenor.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
$9.50 "generally" is the absolute floor for SPACs. The expenses they can charge tend to hit right about 50 cents a share max.

And worst case scenario is you redeem them for $10 plus interest.

There was one SPAC last year that redeemed for $10.30 a share.

So that really is free money minus opportunity cost. Beats cash at any rate.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just sold a bunch of spacs that weren't really moving before this and probably weren't going to move much after this to free up some cash for the inevitable buy back in.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
I just sold a bunch of spacs that weren't really moving before this and probably weren't going to move much after this to free up some cash for the inevitable buy back in.
I am considering the same right now. I am counter-weighing that the SPACs I am holding will get some sort of bounce as soon as they announce a target. So far I am maintaining my resolve and holding them. Except for one, all my SPACs are in the sub-$11 cost basis. The opportunity cost if I sell one and it moons could be significant.

On the other hand, I might trim some of the lest stellar ones to load more on the stellar ones (like the Peter Thiel ones or the Google team on XPOA).

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There were only 2 stocks left under 1$

We should do like a dogs of dow and buy each one

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just got a friend to dip his toes in the SPAC waters. He has an XPOA basis price of 9.97. Lucky fucker.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users