SPAC & IPO Ideas

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One of the persistent rumors and optimism around PSTH has been Stripe for a target acquisition. This tweet seems like a nail in the coffin for that.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
One of the persistent rumors and optimism around PSTH has been Stripe for a target acquisition. This tweet seems like a nail in the coffin for that.

Expect some weakness today on this news. Personally Stripe was out of it after their last funding round. This will just begin the massive "its gotta be Star-Link" rumors now.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I put a limit order in on PSTH warrants at $9 on the off chance there is a flash crash and bounce like we saw a few weeks ago. Probably wont amount to anything but ya never know.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Was already able to close my 3/19 22 PLTR put, going to wait for a dip before selling more puts

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Is it still a good idea to buy into ZNTE? It's hovering around NAV, so I'm considering another buy there. It's been hovering for a while with little action, though, so I'm not super-confident that it's going anywhere at this point. If there's still a good chance it'll pop, then this is the perfect time to get it.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Is it still a good idea to buy into ZNTE? It's hovering around NAV, so I'm considering another buy there. It's been hovering for a while with little action, though, so I'm not super-confident that it's going anywhere at this point. If there's still a good chance it'll pop, then this is the perfect time to get it.

I think ZNTE is done which is a shame because I overpaid heavily. It was one of the first SPACs I bought at $14/share after selling my previous one for like $26/share - so I was kinda high on success and didnt think $14 was a big deal. I'm sitting on a bunch and wish I could get rid of it, but Im already at NAV so makes little sense to sell.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Nah, ZNTE will rocket upwards after they announce merging with Lilium.

Why? Well... because it's a vaporware EV company that somehow plans to make self driving drone helicopter taxis a thing before self driving cars. Surely there would be no air traffic control concerns.

Obviously worth at least $48/share

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
SAII getting a little movement upward. An insider with 10%+ stake bought another 34,000 shares yesterday according to filing. Also a rumor it might get some positive press tomorrow.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
OMG. The salty tears on Twitter from all the people holding the bag on those $30 PSTH calls they bought expiring tomorrow is delicious.

ps.. I hope it isnt any of you board bros. IF so, Im sorry I am laughing at your twitter tears.

Public service announcement: Friends don't let friends buy calls. They show them how to write puts.

• 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
$SAII jumping on this tweet and report. For the record Otonomo's revenue is microscopic. Full disclosure, both of my companies do more revenue than they do and neither of my companies are valued at a billion dollars. I am long SAII, but by long I mean loooooooonnnngggggg. As in it might be years before it does shit.

edit: I like Israeli tech companies and I like data companies.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
$SAII jumping on this tweet and report. For the record Otonomo's revenue is microscopic. Full disclosure, both of my companies do more revenue than they do and neither of my companies are valued at a billion dollars. I am long SAII, but by long I mean loooooooonnnngggggg. As in it might be years before it does shit.

edit: I like Israeli tech companies and I like data companies.

Wonder what kind of car data. Are they selling Carfax type of data such as service records and DMV records tied to unique user? Or are they selling automotive shopping behavior data? The latter would be a gold mine.

I worked in automotive advertising on the digital side for a year in a startup back in 2016 and its laughable how behind the times automotive marketing is. 10 years behind at least. There's a reason they spend so much money on commercials during NFL games, its because they dont know how to do anything else. To be fair, they have an attribution problem from online shopping to actual purchase that is extremely difficult to solve (you can put a $10,000 TV in a shopping cart on amazon and check out, but you can't do the same with a used car at same price).