SPAC & IPO Ideas

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
SEC still not showing any love for spacs, but I'm sure there's a grain of truth here. Anytime there's a big influx of something new and profitable it's inevitably followed by grifters

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GSAH has some movement on some merger rumors on social media. Don't buy it, but I will take any rumor movement we can get.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I'm +/- 3% on my four right now- XPOA, CPUH,AAC,CRCH

Thinking of just selling them all. Seeing all the busts, the quantity, the bad PR/sentiment and some of the main actors in the space. just not feeling great in general. There aren't 500 potential good companies to take public in the next year. Probably not 50.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm +/- 3% on my four right now- XPOA, CPUH,AAC,CRCH

Thinking of just selling them all. Seeing all the busts, the quantity, the bad PR/sentiment and some of the main actors in the space. just not feeling great in general. There aren't 500 potential good companies to take public in the next year. Probably not 50.
XPOA has a top shelf tech founder team. I am holding that one as it has a nice pedigree and is hunting for a tech company. The rest I agree and I cut bait on AAC and CRCH this week to clear up capital.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
CPUH is splitting units in like 2 odd weeks. May want to hold on for warrants if nothing else? I dunno. It's going to be available on several more trading platforms (including Robinhood) after this, so it may raise up a decent bit.

I'm staying in it at almost $40,000.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol?

edit: you know the pickings have become slim when spacs are merging with companies like buzzfeed

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lol?

edit: you know the pickings have become slim when spacs are merging with companies like buzzfeed
They just gutted HuffPo of writers to stop the cash bleed. Like 47 bodies (boo-hoo). This will be a winner.

No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
CPUH is splitting units in like 2 odd weeks. May want to hold on for warrants if nothing else? I dunno. It's going to be available on several more trading platforms (including Robinhood) after this, so it may raise up a decent bit.

Do you day trade full time? That's sizable chunk of change.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Do you day trade full time? That's sizable chunk of change.

No. Just a hobby. I was “day trading” a while and went on vacation to Hawaii last month and haven’t done it much since. I bought CPUH units right before that to park some cash.

I’m lucky in that I have a day job making around $150k a year depending that doesn’t even require me to work that much from home. Been fucking lazier than ever. So when I was bored I was playing with stocks more.

• 1Solidarity

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
No. Just a hobby. I was “day trading” a while and went on vacation to Hawaii last month and haven’t done it much since. I bought CPUH units right before that to park some cash.

I’m lucky in that I have a day job making around $150k a year depending that doesn’t even require me to work that much from home. Been fucking lazier than ever. So when I was bored I was playing with stocks more.
Just curious. I really wish I would have gotten involved with the stock market last spring, but my days were filled with recovery and physical therapy. Didn't really have the energy or brain space to deal with that along with job responsibilities and what capacity I could be involved.

I guess at this point I'm sinking time in the trying to learn this as much as possible to make some extra cash while business is slow and still not back to normal field work.

I did pick up some CPUH units, just not near the amount you have. Guess that's why I asked what you did for a living...

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Just curious. I really wish I would have gotten involved with the stock market last spring, but my days were filled with recovery and physical therapy. Didn't really have the energy or brain space to deal with that along with job responsibilities and what capacity I could be involved.

I guess at this point I'm sinking time in the trying to learn this as much as possible to make some extra cash while business is slow and still not back to normal field work.

I did pick up some CPUH units, just not near the amount you have. Guess that's why I asked what you did for a living...

Fair enough!

I don't think I'd want to day trade as a job. Sounds way too stressful for me unless I already had enough money to say I was retired, and I certainly wouldn't pretend to know enough about it to do so. I started playing around with stocks in 2006 myself (still have my original Fidelity account!) but to a very basic level. Most of what I even have now is long term investments. Then I have what I call my "fun money" account that's separate from my long term investments that I keep somewhere around $60-70k in depending on the day of the week. This is not money I want to lose mind you and I'm not careless with it but which occasionally I'm more cavalier with than the other.

Otherwise I work in a capacity with gas pipelines as a real job.

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Meanwhile, GSAH rumor hype fading. Struggling to hold $12 now.

Nice seeing PSTH holding 27.50. That dip into $23 last week seems the bargain of the year now. I had a limit order for $23 and missed by 13c. (Too greedy I guess)

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Meanwhile, GSAH rumor hype fading. Struggling to hold $12 now.

Nice seeing PSTH holding 27.50. That dip into $23 last week seems the bargain of the year now. I had a limit order for $23 and missed by 13c. (Too greedy I guess)
PSTH warrants back over $12. Someone did some calculations on the # of days between filing PSTH and going public and are using Ackman's statement that PSTH will have a partner before PSTH II goes public and that those # of days put it in about a 6 week window from now.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>

It this splitting going to be done automatically on our behalf? I don't think I've ever owned warrants, just the stock.