SPAC & IPO Ideas

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Apparently within, outlines PSTH share holders the right to buy PSTH II at nav.

We are likely to launch a second SPAC, PSTH2 after PSTH completes a business combination transaction. If we do so, we believe it is appropriate for the right to invest in PSTH2 to be owned by our current PSTH shareholders, including PSH and the Pershing Square private funds. We like the idea of providing investors who backed us in PSTH with the opportunity to invest in PSTH2 without paying a premium to its cash-in-trust value. We have always believed in giving existing investors the right to participate in new Pershing Square opportunities, and we intend to continue this tradition with PSTH.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Press Release: No PSTH Q1 DA.

Seemed inevitable this late in the quarter.

Yep, was just about to post this. Like you said with it being April already, meh.

This market is boring.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So how about them SPAC and IPO ideas.

🤪
I am holding all my SPACs and had added to one or two under $10. This is the exact reason i made myself show restraint and keep to my strategy of not paying over $11 for a SPAC. I got shamed into buying BTNB around $12 by someone I won't name <cough Fogel Fogel cough> but aside from that I am pretty comfy being diamond handed for now. Fund rebalancing should finish up this week and hopefully we see some bottom in the selling off of tech. I have no proof, but dont be surprised if there isnt some coordinated shorting of big name SPACs by wallstreet as a payback for GME.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I am holding all my SPACs and had added to one or two under $10. This is the exact reason i made myself show restraint and keep to my strategy of not paying over $11 for a SPAC. I got shamed into buying BTNB around $12 by someone I won't name <cough Fogel Fogel cough> but aside from that I am pretty comfy being diamond handed for now. Fund rebalancing should finish up this week and hopefully we see some bottom in the selling off of tech. I have no proof, but dont be surprised if there isnt some coordinated shorting of big name SPACs by wallstreet as a payback for GME.

I’m in the same boat. Even with this downturn I’ve lost no amount of money worth speaking of as I’ve never bought SPACs far above NAV.

Patiently waiting for things to go back up.

Interesting theory on that!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I started a new gig so i've been out of touch with markets lately, luckily i've missed seemingly ZERO in the SPAC world. The downward trot to NAV and below. Still sitting on CPUH and XPOA both <$10.50 avg cost.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
VLDR singed a contract with a big Russian company. +15%. Hope it's enough to start a short squeeze.

Half of my paper loss on my puts just evaporated.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why you don't hold a SPAC beyond the merger unless you are really confident in the company...

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
But, HURRR, never sell, hedgies, to the moon, 🚀 🚀 🚀, 💎 🙌, you’re a pussy if you sell. (I’ve seen this shit posted on SPACs social media in the past week.)
If I think the company is solid I will hold it. If not, dump. I have only held a couple (MP, TRIT and LAZR) so far and ended up selling them for solid profits.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’ve never held one closer than 2-3 weeks from merger.
Nothing wrong with that. I forgot HYLN, I held that post merger and sold for a profit. If I see something in a company that might make a real impact I am willing to give it a run post merge. I like NSH and will probably give it a run for a while. Something about satellites gathering data gets my interest. Same with SAII (connected car data). SOAC is this weird "green" metals/materials company that wants to get shit like rare earths from the ocean floor. People have already come out bitching about the idea of getting rare earths and other metals from the ocean floor so that tells me they might be on to something.

Worse case, I lose some Benjamins. Mostly though, i sell near the merge.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Shops need barcode scanning systems that automatically reduce prices as the expiration date of the product is reached.

This would be a win for everyone, and the store can promote its ecological practices.

I hope someone less lazy then me does something with the idea.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any of you getting in on a piece of the Coinbase IPO?

Depends on price and i dont plan to “ride or die” but yes i plan to buy.

There needs to be a simple, easy, and trustworthy crypto trading app and coinbase is setup to do it. I think their fees are way too fucking high though so i left them. If they can lower fees they could dominate.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Depends on price and i dont plan to “ride or die” but yes i plan to buy.

There needs to be a simple, easy, and trustworthy crypto trading app and coinbase is setup to do it. I think their fees are way too fucking high though so i left them. If they can lower fees they could dominate.
I'm ride or die with most things I buy so I'll do similar with this. Just getting in a $3k buy in and stopping there.