SPAC & IPO Ideas

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Never thought I would see the day Jackie goes paperhands. SPACs sub-Nav. Time to buy.

SPACs are so January 2021. I'm moving to the fast paced e-world of crypto currency. That's right, bits and bytes, futuristic moon money.

Note: I couldn't explain what blockchain is if you held a gun to my head.

• 1To the Moon!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At this point in my spacs sitting at nav, there's basically zero downside risk and 20%+ potential. (For example: Dumpster fire Shaq-spac + WeWork hit $14 yesterday). As long as you don't need the money immediately, there is no point selling at bottom. Completely understand opportunity cost, but my heavy spac positions are only about 20% of my entire retirement portfolio. Long term, these can be big winners. I still have plenty of capital to position around for respectable gains elsewhere.

If you're not in the spac game yet, these bottom prices are the time to get involved. You may sit idle for a while, but there is big upside potential with little downside risk. What's not to like about that? Again, management teams are everything. I wouldn't touch anything but the top rated stuff like GSAH, CCV, XPOA, and I would say PSTH, however, that is a bit more risk currently sitting just a touch over 25% premium over nav. PSTH is my largest holding at about 3600 shares and I expect big things. If we see $23 or less anytime soon, I am loading up even more.

• 2Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, I am still smoking the hopium. An interesting read nonetheless.

Spoilered for length.

PSTH Target Analysis: Starlink​

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
At this point in my spacs sitting at nav, there's basically zero downside risk and 20%+ potential. (For example: Dumpster fire Shaq-spac + WeWork hit $14 yesterday). As long as you don't need the money immediately, there is no point selling at bottom. Completely understand opportunity cost, but my heavy spac positions are only about 20% of my entire retirement portfolio. Long term, these can be big winners. I still have plenty of capital to position around for respectable gains elsewhere.

If you're not in the spac game yet, these bottom prices are the time to get involved. You may sit idle for a while, but there is big upside potential with little downside risk. What's not to like about that? Again, management teams are everything. I wouldn't touch anything but the top rated stuff like GSAH, CCV, XPOA, and I would say PSTH, however, that is a bit more risk currently sitting just a touch over 25% premium over nav. PSTH is my largest holding at about 3600 shares and I expect big things. If we see $23 or less anytime soon, I am loading up even more.
The higher quality SPACs are getting some attention (albeit not a lot). BTWN and BTNB have been very slowly creeping out of the $10 cellar.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I've kept for now a small collection of what people are saying are the more "high quality" spacs, but we ALL knew that "fool proof" game that everyone was running the last six months could not last.

I've actually gotten more into the steel/materials game. And i've re-entered the *gasp* airline and cruiselines.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've kept for now a small collection of what people are saying are the more "high quality" spacs, but we ALL knew that "fool proof" game that everyone was running the last six months could not last.

I've actually gotten more into the steel/materials game. And i've re-entered the *gasp* airline and cruiselines.
Diversification. It doesn't have to be an either / or.

Got a lot of money in spacs, while I had also loaded up DAL in the $30 range over late 2020. Airlines have already made a big move. Not sure jumping into them right now would be my play, personally.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Diversification. It doesn't have to be an either / or.

Got a lot of money in spacs, while I had also loaded up DAL in the $30 range over late 2020. Airlines have already made a big move. Not sure jumping into them right now would be my play, personally.
Frontier IPO from a few days ago up 8 percent

Also jetBlue released info on their transatlantic service to London starting this summer and its going to by wildly popular compared to what others are doing. They are going to be serving hot, customizable meals in coach w/ free beer/liquor and also free high speed wifi the whole way. No one else is doing that. Oh, and they have secured Heathrow slots.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Frontier IPO from a few days ago up 8 percent

Also jetBlue released info on their transatlantic service to London starting this summer and its going to by wildly popular compared to what others are doing. They are going to be serving hot, customizable meals in coach w/ free beer/liquor and also free high speed wifi the whole way. No one else is doing that. Oh, and they have secured Heathrow slots.
I also had about 3k shares of NCLH at 25.5 recently on the cruise ban through Nov news. It spiked low on the news and I loaded up. Sold 26-27, then this week they bump the cruises up to July and NCLH has rocketed this morning to nearly $33.

Fomo paperhands.

• 1Paper Hands

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
in coach w/ free beer/liquor
Season 7 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
TSP
Revenue is so last decade...

"The company has not recognized a material amount of revenue to date, and it expects to derive substantially all of its revenue from its Autonomous Freight Network, which is still in the early stages of development and commercialization."

• 2Worf

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone done any real due diligence on Coinbase IPO yet? Not exactly a fan of the company, but if I can make some scratch off the IPO flip I am always interested.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
TSP
Revenue is so last decade...

"The company has not recognized a material amount of revenue to date, and it expects to derive substantially all of its revenue from its Autonomous Freight Network, which is still in the early stages of development and commercialization."

Time to start SKYN (Skynet). "They company has not recognized any revenue to date, and expects to derive all of its revenue from its Autonomous Robot Network, which is still in the early stages of development and commercialization."

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Time to start SKYN (Skynet). "They company has not recognized any revenue to date, and expects to derive all of its revenue from its Autonomous Robot Network, which is still in the early stages of development and commercialization."
TSP is the robot version of NKLA.

• 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Don't know anything about options but you bought tons of worthless PSTH calls? No problem, just roll them into spreads. Don't know what any of this means? So what, here is a guide. Can't make this shit up.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Commons are the play for PSTH (or most spacs). You've zero clue on a DA announcement. You're literally gambling playing the OTM call option game on this stock.

• 1Truth!

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Commons are the play for PSTH (or most spacs). You've zero clue on a DA announcement. You're literally gambling playing the OTM call option game on this stock.
You made me go check. I have made (realized gains) over $1200 just writing puts on PSTH. People buying calls just make me shake my head in bewilderment.

• 1Tendies
  • 1Like