SPAC & IPO Ideas

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Does this count as living the SPAC life?

Capture.JPG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wrote my covered calls on KO for next week. Pushed them up to $52 strike. Drips and drabs.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
lol, $30 strike is ballsy. but $27.80 basis is like buying a normal SPAC at $13.90 which is a little higher than I prefer but not crazy. I am riding the $22.50 March expiry I got for $1.20.

You Betcha Anna Kendrick GIF

It is but if I get the shares I'll immediately sell a call against them and will have a cost basis around ~$25. Things work in my favor through expiration I can have cost basis down to around $20 in March. Such I high IV leaves a good bit of flexibility.

Last edited:

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It is but if I get the shares I'll immediately sell a call against them and will have a cost basis around ~$25. Thinks work in my favor through expiration I can have cost basis down to around $20 in March. Such I high IV leaves a good bit of flexibility.
Thats why you da man.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
is Sam Zell's EQD planning on making money any time soon?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PSTH has held relatively flat at $30, even despite the market weakness. Feel I am never going to get my $25 entry opportunity to add again.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PSTH has held relatively flat at $30, even despite the market weakness. Feel I am never going to get my $25 entry opportunity to add again.
Write the puts on it at 25 or 22 each dip. Its either free money or you get the stock near the Nav of $20. Go higher if you really want the stock. You could sell the $30 strike expiry in March for $4.15 premium. If it assigns it is basically buying the stock at $25.85.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Write the puts on it at 25 or 22 each dip. Its either free money or you get the stock near the Nav of $20. Go higher if you really want the stock. You could sell the $30 strike expiry in March for $4.15 premium. If it assigns it is basically buying the stock at $25.85.
Fogel Fogel So after I wrote this reply I started thinking about it. That March expiry $30 strike for $4.15 is amazing. If it gets assigned its effectively PSTH at $25.85 which is a normal SPAC at $12.92 a share. If they put out an announcement next week with the shareholder meeting this thing moons. If no announcement then take the shares and the premium. This looks like the play to make.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fogel Fogel So after I wrote this reply I started thinking about it. That March expiry $30 strike for $4.15 is amazing. If it gets assigned its effectively PSTH at $25.85 which is a normal SPAC at $12.92 a share. If they put out an announcement next week with the shareholder meeting this thing moons. If no announcement then take the shares and the premium. This looks like the play to make.
I'm in, I better get my tendies!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user