SPAC & IPO Ideas

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you arent selling this IV you are cra-cra.

1613163157832.png

1 day's movement...

1613163416291.png

1613163376830.png

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
How are people feeling about BTNB?

Got it at 12.30 like a few others on here, IIRC. It's been pretty good, a few nice little spikes. It's probably the one I'm most confident in out of my SPAC buys.

What's going on with ZNTE? Noticed it's been dropping for the last few days, actually down quite a bit on it at the moment and haven't had a chance to look into it until now. Are people panic-bailing on it en masse? Was a pretty steady gainer before.

I'm leaning towards "sell after merger announcement" for most of these. I'm also a n00b who nobody else should emulate ever, however.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Got it at 12.30 like a few others on here, IIRC. It's been pretty good, a few nice little spikes. It's probably the one I'm most confident in out of my SPAC buys.

What's going on with ZNTE? Noticed it's been dropping for the last few days, actually down quite a bit on it at the moment and haven't had a chance to look into it until now. Are people panic-bailing on it en masse? Was a pretty steady gainer before.

I'm leaning towards "sell after merger announcement" for most of these. I'm also a n00b who nobody else should emulate ever, however.

ZNTE is down because some reporter said QELL is now in competition for Lillium and everyone took that as ZNTE is out of the deal, which technically it isn't

In other news, PSTH is up 10% in AH, think someone knows something

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Newbs gonna shit bricks when one of their SPACs finally hits. Unless they paper hands it after an 8% day and never even get on board the shuttle to Alpha Proxima.

The only thing I've sold lately is CCIV...and in retrospect I don't know why I sold. Bought at like 30, sold at like 32...not even sure why, I guess I lost interest. It's almost 40 now so I would have made a roughly 25% profit if I'd kept it, to say nothing of further growth potential. Should I buy back in? Somewhat feel like a dumb-butt about it.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The only thing I've sold lately is CCIV...and in retrospect I don't know why I sold. Bought at like 30, sold at like 32...not even sure why, I guess I lost interest. It's almost 40 now so I would have made a roughly 25% profit if I'd kept it, to say nothing of further growth potential. Should I buy back in? Somewhat feel like a dumb-butt about it.

It's a 40 dollar spac with an unconfirmed rumor. If lucid isn't confirmed, this thing drops to 10 real fast

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Remind me again what happens to those in the money puts I sold when the stock goes up 10% after hours?

• 1Tendies

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
CCIV +20%
here it goes.....

+24%

+26%

and.. no new news.
Goddamit. I cashed out I think it was earlier in the week for a nice little profit but Jesus Christ. Still, that's not near as much of a potential profit that Big Phoenix Big Phoenix had with SNDL.

I feel for ya buddy. You could have bought that pallet of 556 with those tendies.

• 1Paper Hands

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Goddamit. I cashed out I think it was earlier in the week for a nice little profit but Jesus Christ. Still, that's not near as much of a potential profit that Big Phoenix Big Phoenix had with SNDL.

I feel for ya buddy. You could have bought that pallet of 556 with those tendies.
Probably closing out all my CCIV puts on Tuesday and then reselling them on the next crazy dip.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It's a 40 dollar spac with an unconfirmed rumor. If lucid isn't confirmed, this thing drops to 10 real fast

Yeah, it's too risky at this point. Really wish it wasn't a weekend because I've got a bunch of buys I want to make now. No telling what's gonna happen by Monday (Tuesday?) morning.