SPAC & IPO Ideas

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That Jam City deal still makes me laugh.

So, does this mean XPOA is back on the menu? Either way since we know they’ll throw money at mobile gaming most would stay well enough alone anyways.
Yes. Its trading around 9.75 or so.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man this shit is just getting too annoying to follow at this point think I’m just going to cut 100% of my spacs and move on with my life lol.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Man this shit is just getting too annoying to follow at this point think I’m just going to cut 100% of my spacs and move on with my life lol.
I am in the same idea. I am keeping the 3 I have left (soon to be two) that dont have a DA and then moving on.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
And almost no movement. Only thing that can save spacs right now are an Elon tweet

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BTNB getting some large prints. Time to start calculating my exit price.

and... just got crushed back under 10.

• 1Launch Fail

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Couple of massive prints on BTNB

1627309975843.png

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Blazin Blazin Jysin Jysin Fogel Fogel

These 1000+ share prints are blowing out the bid/ask quantities but the stock price isn't moving at all on the transactions. Is the market maker holding all these shares to either a> protect the share price from plunging/spiking or b> holding them in anticipation of the stock rising in value in the near future?

1627311796136.png

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
No idea, but the fact that the entire spac market has been deflated always struck me as funny. It almost validates my comments earlier about how eventually someone was going to reign in on the hot spac market, and here we are.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No idea, but the fact that the entire spac market has been deflated always struck me as funny. It almost validates my comments earlier about how eventually someone was going to reign in on the hot spac market, and here we are.
Indeed. I dumped my BTNB. Small-ish haircut. Tomorrow the kings of Big Tech announce earnings and then we face the possibility of a move lower from peak. I am down to 3 SPACs, one of which I like the company. BTWN is the one I would really like to see make a decent spike upwards on a DA. SVFA I am in around $10.03 so my downside is extremely small.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am 99% sure that BTWN is going to be Toko and I know its going to get some solid movement when it announces. This is hopium.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
From that article, just more proof analysts are fucking useless

Before its earnings, the Bolingbrook, Illinois-based rehabilitation services company had five buy ratings and zero calls to sell with an average price target of $13, Bloomberg data show.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Trimmed half my position in NSH. Keeping the rest through the merger vote and will wait to see the first earnings report. I have seen their financials and they have contracts with people like NASA so its not vaporware, but still being a little risk off.