SPAC & IPO Ideas

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Unless they had a ton of cash sitting around, not sure why else they would do this considering the spac market the last 5 months

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Unless they had a ton of cash sitting around, not sure why else they would do this considering the spac market the last 5 months
My hunch is they are sort of acting like venture capitalists at this point. Taking positions in SPACS with DAs in industries or technologies they like for a strategic move down the road.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sold my PSTH warrants at a small loss. I am done with Ackman and PSTH. Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
CCIV

Ruh-roh. They extended the vote deadline. Maybe they dont have the 51% needed to approve? This could be a shitshow of epic proportions.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fogel Fogel I drove past some old favorites to see how they were holding up. LAZR is at $17.50 and VLDR is at $7.75. MP looks to be holding tough at $35. TRIT of course is down at $5.50

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fogel Fogel I drove past some old favorites to see how they were holding up. LAZR is at $17.50 and VLDR is at $7.75. MP looks to be holding tough at $35. TRIT of course is down at $5.50

Glad I ditched VLDR. I looked at what I suggested for LAZR and I recommended puts in the 18-20 range, not too bad. Surprised MP is doing so well.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Glad I ditched VLDR. I looked at what I suggested for LAZR and I recommended puts in the 18-20 range, not too bad. Surprised MP is doing so well.
MP surprised a lot of people being profitable in its last earnings report. Yeah in hindsight ditching VLDR and taking the L when I did saved me an extra grand or two.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just read that Jam City pulled out of the XPOA deal, what a cluster fuck all around that was.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Think I lost 10 cents or so a share on XPOA so nothing too painful. As soon as BTWN, BTNB and SVFA close out I will run all my SPAC plays and see how my ledger looks. NKLA, CCIV, HYLN, LAZR and MP made me more than enough to come out ahead overall but I am curious what the total dollar will be.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Just read that Jam City pulled out of the XPOA deal, what a cluster fuck all around that was.

That Jam City deal still makes me laugh.

So, does this mean XPOA is back on the menu? Either way since we know they’ll throw money at mobile gaming most would stay well enough alone anyways.