SPAC & IPO Ideas

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wonder what PSTH is gonna open at. I mean it can't go down much further. Maybe it'll have a nice rally?
Its trading above NAV. The deal is mighty complex and freaked people out. Also a metric ton of people were playing for a giant leap up on some mythical unicorn merger and got disappointed. UMG is worth $14.75. PSTH remainco is worth $5.25. Thats $20. Right now the value of the perpetual SPARC is trading at about $2 according to the pricing of PSTH at $22.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Just hit $23.55
I was already correct to the tune of 10% drop :) The market is going to take a little time to try and figure out how to value the SPARC part, today is a good sign for those holding that the more market digests the deal some money is coming in. But today is risk on day, most of speculative type stocks are up solidly today and this is going to be along for that ride.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Is there a particularly good time to buy BTWN? I'm still thinking about getting into that one, and it's below $11 ($10.66 last I checked) so I should probably just go for it. However investing over NAV makes me skittish, given my past failures with ZNTE etc where I got them at like 2 dollars over NAV and eventually lost the difference.

EDIT: Oh hey, it dropped to 10.33 in the last little while. I guess now is that good time I was looking for, glad I didn't do it earlier.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was already correct to the tune of 10% drop :) The market is going to take a little time to try and figure out how to value the SPARC part, today is a good sign for those holding that the more market digests the deal some money is coming in. But today is risk on day, most of speculative type stocks are up solidly today and this is going to be along for that ride.
Take a look at PAY and tell me what you think of its fundamentals. I like it closer to its IPO price of $21

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is there a particularly good time to buy BTWN? I'm still thinking about getting into that one, and it's below $11 ($10.66 last I checked) so I should probably just go for it. However investing over NAV makes me skittish, given my past failures with ZNTE etc where I got them at like 2 dollars over NAV and eventually lost the difference.

EDIT: Oh hey, it dropped to 10.33 in the last little while. I guess now is that good time I was looking for, glad I didn't do it earlier.

There might be a spike on the DA, otherwise I think its something you get if you think you'll hold it for a year+. I still have some myself that I plan on holding long.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
There might be a spike on the DA, otherwise I think its something you get if you think you'll hold it for a year+. I still have some myself that I plan on holding long.

Right now I'm looking for long-term stuff. Chasing short-term pops was exhausting and didn't leave me with much to show for it, since the Reuters Fake News Crypto Crash-a-Palooza took away about 90% of my net profits for 2021. My goal starting out was to break even and I did that, but it still sucks to see the majority of your gains/work get rapidly wiped out. Still mainly in crypto but I've liked BTWN for a while. Went with BTNB because I thought it was too late for BTWN for a while there, but since it's stabilized, now I've got both.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Right now I'm looking for long-term stuff. Chasing short-term pops was exhausting and didn't leave me with much to show for it, since the Reuters Fake News Crypto Crash-a-Palooza took away about 90% of my net profits for 2021. My goal starting out was to break even and I did that, but it still sucks to see the majority of your gains/work get rapidly wiped out. Still mainly in crypto but I've liked BTWN for a while. Went with BTNB because I thought it was too late for BTWN for a while there, but since it's stabilized, now I've got both.
The good possibility exists that BTWN can go back to trading near $10. If you see it down near $10.10 or $10.20 then I would consider that an entry point. I certainly wouldn't chase it. It has shown a propensity to pop on rumors so my guess is it will pop somewhat (maybe hit $12) on a DA.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Looks like PropertyGuru is the biggest real estate app in Singapore and the surrounding area. Bloomberg is acting fucky right now with the Fastly issue so cant find a lot of info on them.

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Looks like PropertyGuru is the biggest real estate app in Singapore and the surrounding area. Bloomberg is acting fucky right now with the Fastly issue so cant find a lot of info on them.
That sounds as exciting as El Salvador giving BTC the green light. At this rate GSAH will merge with Swagbucks.com next.

• 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That sounds as exciting as El Salvador giving BTC the green light. At this rate GSAH will merge with Swagbucks.com next.
I saw a tweet saying that journalists fuck shit up all the time and odds are they confused the ticker since Thiel/Li have 4 Bridgetown SPACS now. They think PropertyGuru is for SPAC 3 or 4 and that BTNB is still focusing on Traveloka.