Space Force

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
it was kinda funny when they were passing each other in landers on the way to destroy the other's base. I believe the season left off with that, so I guess we get to see the aftermath.

This is going to be awful.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Season 1 sucked except for Don Lake's character. Guy stole every scene. Unfortunately I remember everything funny was in the trailer, so hopefully that's not the case for season 2 and its actually better.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Didn't seem to me like the problem with season 1 was that the jokes weren't landing, but that there just weren't jokes at all.

Which is really bizarre for a comedy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Didn't seem to me like the problem with season 1 was that the jokes weren't landing, but that there just weren't jokes at all.

Which is really bizarre for a comedy

Saying there weren't jokes gives this shit a pass. Sadly, there were jokes. They just weren't funny. Isn't stopping it from being rewarded, though, so they did something right.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I remember thinking parts were pretty funny but now thinking back I can’t recall a single thing that happened in the first season.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The chimp episode was gold and anyone who didn't laugh at the absurdity of it were looking for a way to not like this show.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My theory last year is that the writer's TDS required them to make this as horrible as possible. They couldn't decide if they wanted it to be funny or dark and unsuccessfully straddled that line. Now that It's Bidet's space force maybe it will reach it's potential.