Spartacus

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Retconning one of the most satisfying deaths in your show is a weird premise.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
But this time, there's female gladiators that are better than the men and.....EVERYONE IS GAY!!!!!!
lol ya, we should make a list and see how close we are...

1. Female stronk gladiators that only defeat the white male gladiators.
2. The best female gladiator is a tranny.
3. Dykes, dykes, and more dykes.
2. Dongs, dongs, and more dongs.
3. When the white male gladiators do something treacherous after being beaten by stronk womyn, the brown and black gladiators will come to the aid of the womyn, unifying against the "white threat."
4. Ashur will have no trouble outsmarting all the other white male led ludus's, but then will be outsmarted by a stronk womyn led ludus that will show him mercy and help him fight back against evil white male oppressive government officials.
5. A womyn with a rough upbringing will try to be a gladiator, will be ridiculed by white males, but a brown or black person will support and encourage her until she succeeds against white male oppression.
6. Ashur will be emasculated by womyn in his family.

a.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why would you think I watch enough TV to even know this existed?

• 1Pathetic

Izo

Tranny Chaser
kumail nanjiani computers GIF
Geoff Ramsey Comedy GIF by Rooster Teeth

It's got full frontal nudity, Xena and musle dudes with dicks swinging. Shrug. I imagine you have at least one monitor running a show in your command center. No down time?

Cybsled

The original Spartacus series were awesome. Plus it was something both men and women could enjoy because it had gratuitous nudity for everyone and combined it with backstabbing plots and likable characters. You even liked the villains.

Lucy Lawless nude scenes also a bonus lol

• 3Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
ashur was such an amazing character, nick tarabay nailed it. honestly most of the actors nailed it. i don't knwo what to think about this though...

• 3Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Right right, you only watch female shows like the Bachelor and Love Island, right? Got to keep in character. Sir.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Right right, you only watch female shows like the Bachelor and Love Island, right? Got to keep in character. Sir.
I would need multiple lobotomies to even consider watching The Bachelor and I don't even know what the other one is.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Spartacus is one of the great shows ever made.
Season 1 was so good in particular.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I would need multiple lobotomies to even consider watching The Bachelor and I don't even know what the other one is.

interesting considering one of the bachelor's key demos is high iq successful woman

gak

<Gold Donor>
Words fall from your mouth like shit from ass !

v.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I couldn’t get into the later seasons of Spartacus, but goddamn season 1 is such a masterpiece. Ashur was such a piece of shit. Don’t think I could watch a show just about him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Replacement Naevia was ablsolute dog shit. I never wanted a charater to die more than her.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I couldn’t get into the later seasons of Spartacus, but goddamn season 1 is such a masterpiece. Ashur was such a piece of shit. Don’t think I could watch a show just about him.
I did watch the other seasons when they were airing, but never watched them again. No magic. Season 1 was amazing.

Oh, skip episode 1 of season 1. Season 1 for me starts in the second episode.

• 1Like