Spectre (2015)

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Am I suppose to know who that out of the shadows SPECTRE dude is?
I think its supposed to be Dr. No, i don't know why some of you think its supposed to be Blofield. Maybe because he isn't asian? Anyhow i'm not really down with Christopher Waltz in the role.

I'm sure he will be alright but i don't think he fits the part. I would rather it have been a lesser known actor like Marton Csokas who just come off right as an evil bastard.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Spectre Ultimate

Guests with the Regal Ultimate Ticket can receive one admission to "Spectre" each day for the entire run of the movie in Regal theaters.
rrr_img_109769.jpg

It costs 100 bucks and they are making 1,000 of them.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I work in sheet metal and deal with things like this every day.

"This first-of-its-kind black anodized steel collectible is laser etched with the iconic Spectre symbol."

That's a lie. You can't anodize steel. Or even Stainless. It's a process that only works on Aluminum. However, there is laser engraving that's capable of turning the factory finish into black. I'd make one of these, but it would cost me more than $100 to do, especially for a 1-off. Neat sales gimmick, though.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If I got that pass I would go every day and not buy a single thing from the theater. I wouldn't even piss in their restroom.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Theme is growing on me, hated it yesterday. Was a bit jarring because of how different it is.

The orchestral part is outstanding, it's the most Bond thing I've ever heard. I guess the singing had to be more subtle for it to stand out, still don't like the bits without the orchestra and with high pitched singing.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Bond songs are always better with the background stuff going on. The song alone won't be that great.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Theme is growing on me, hated it yesterday. Was a bit jarring because of how different it is.

The orchestral part is outstanding, it's the most Bond thing I've ever heard. I guess the singing had to be more subtle for it to stand out, still don't like the bits without the orchestra and with high pitched singing.
Different sounding? Coming from someone with 2 degrees in music, that thing was recognizable as a Bond song within the first 3 seconds. Not as good as Skyfall, but it's still an excellent Bond song.

Brad2770

The lyrics for Writings on the Wall are a lot better than Skyfall lyrics, but I did enjoy listening to Adele more than Sam.

Skyfall is by far my favorite Bond film to date.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Should have gotten Cornell again if they wanted a dude to sing.

But I only listened to the shortened clip.

Also, Adele was basically born to sign Bond themes.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Song isnt growing on me. Craig is a great bond but I find thr mission impossible film superior