Spectre (2015)

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think a female voice is always better with bond themes.
And the music.....i'm not really fond of it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That just depresses me, I want to go back to exciting new time of CR and experience it the first time all over again. Maybe Spectre won't suck at least.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
New Bond theme is horrible. It's even worse than Tomorrow Never Dies and I fuckinghateSheryl Crow. I mean, I get that it's hard to follow a woman who was basically born to sing Bond themes, but it's just awful.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah ive tried giving the song a chance the last week and cant stand it. Duran Duran A View to Kill is still is such a weird Bond song

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I'm down. Who knows how it will play out on screen but looks like lots of good Bondy sorts of scenes and sequences.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
New theme song would have been good if it had lasted 4 minutes less. I really liked Adele's song but I am biased. This song is a shitty follow up.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Daniel Craig is talking about doing the next Bond and how he feels he could do it. Betting on him going one more and having him "die" off so a new Bond follows.

Siliconemelons

okay that's just not good... the start is "bond" like but then he starts singing...then he sings like a girl here and there, because well...imo bond themes should be sung by females while a buncha necked silhouette girls dance around...that's just how bond intros are done!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Too damn sad and weepy man. Not sure what rolls out in Spectre, but I expect a Bond theme to be a little bit more about taking action.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I wonder if it's a "remake" or "re-imagining" of the old movies, specifically On Her Majesty's Secret Service with the weepy song and some of the icy mountain visuals. The one where he gets married then Blofeld kills her at the end in The Alps, I thought Vesper would be serving this role but it could be that blond girl.

There's also that secret base in the desert, which fits this being a remake of Austin Powers 1 if the baddie really is Bond's brother.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Sam Smith is a talentless faggot who's only fame came from ripping off Tom Petty. whoever decided to give him the theme should be shot.

spronk

FPS noob
a couple of chicks have covered this song. sounds better than the emo faggots version but still not really that memorable a song