Spend an hour with anyone - who?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Atlas the first king of atlantis! Not super interested in that time period but maybe they would know more about the more distant past.

If plato's info was bad and atlantis never existed, maybe the boss librarian at alexandria at the height of the library.

Damn, now I'm wondering when Buried Sea is coming around on a TLP again.

I'll be that guy. The easy answer is my dad - when he was in his 40s. His perspectives were usually great. Updating him on where we are now would be rough.

As far as famous people probably Enrico Fermi. I might not even need an hour. It depends on his first answers about the Chronovisor.

The thing about the Chronovisor is that it actually seems logically plausible with what we know about science. It's still hard to believe such a thing has ever existed, but I understand how it could.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
For beers and laughs
Terry Crews
George Carlin

For sexy time
Cleopatra
Helen of Troy
18 year old Sasha Grey

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Jeffrey Epstein.
Bah, shoot higher.

IMG_20210719_204539_613.jpg

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
maybe the boss librarian at alexandria at the height of the library.
There's quite a few impressive bosses of the Library, but I'd go for Erathostenes (the first person to calculate almost correctly the circumference of the Earth). If you want to go with history, then that's probably Aristarchus, the last Librarian before it started to decline, but grammar and poetry... meh.

Nah, Erathostenes it must be.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would have to go with Robin Williams.

I would like to have met the man he was when not in front of a camera.

If going way back in history, Vincent Van Gogh, with a translator of course as I do not speak Dutch.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would have to go with Einstein. The dude had a mind out of this world
Maybe vivaldi or mozart also, both were the punks of their times.
Sexy time, my lovely wife who isn't reading what im typing right now of course.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I would have to go with Robin Williams.

I would like to have met the man he was when not in front of a camera.

If going way back in history, Vincent Van Gogh, with a translator of course as I do not speak Dutch.
I saw him performing standup at a high school auditorium back when I was younger. It was pretty funny. I didn't understand half of the jokes at the time, but I still enjoyed it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user