Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Based on the MJ casting choice, maybe the third movie is "Spiderman and his homies"?

Only bad thing about Homecoming was the terrible casting for MJ. Maybe they can just move past her to his later love interest (Gwen or something?) Aside from that I like the casting better than either of the previous incarnations. He's the best Peter Parker Ive seen on screen yet.

• 2Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I wish they'd get out of teen Spider-Man and do the adult Peter Parker where he's married to MJ already. Spider-Man with experience and not the awkward dipshit school life is way better.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire
I wish they'd get out of teen Spider-Man and do the adult Peter Parker where he's married to MJ already. Spider-Man with experience and not the awkward dipshit school life is way better.

Said no one ever.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
Based on the MJ casting choice, maybe the third movie is "Spiderman and his homies"?

Only bad thing about Homecoming was the terrible casting for MJ. Maybe they can just move past her to his later love interest (Gwen or something?) Aside from that I like the casting better than either of the previous incarnations. He's the best Peter Parker Ive seen on screen yet.
Correct me if Im wrong, but wasnt MJ after Gwen? I mean Gwen died and all and he wound up being married to MJ...

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Yeah I totally dont remember the order of girlfriends. You're probably right. What I do remember was a hot blond and a hot redhead.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Gwen died early into the Spider-Man universe. Issue #121, which was in 1973.
Mary Jane Watson was introduced way back in issue #42, which was 1966.
She Shortly after her introduction, she and Peter became a thing. But it was on-again / off-again. He would randomly jump back to Gwen or even Shadow Cat.
He marries MJ in 1987, after she announces that she knows he's Spider-Man and it doesn't change her feelings at all. This was in Spider-Man annual #21.

Fedor

<Banned>
DoYDb2KXsAATaIu.jpg:large

DoYD1nhXsAA_SBp

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
At first, this looked like shit. But then I saw a new trailer while in the theater the other day, and that changed my mind. I'll definitely give it a shot.

Fedor

<Banned>
At first, this looked like shit. But then I saw a new trailer while in the theater the other day, and that changed my mind. I'll definitely give it a shot.

they're not even done filming the movie so there's obviously no trailer

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Mysterio could be a really interesting character. He's been utilized in so many different way about like the Joker and Riddler it's hard to get a good perspective because you don't know if you're going to get a more cheesey, slapstick version or dark and menacing version. I have faith in the MCU to keep this in check. I don't think we will get a bunch of cheap party-tricks and someone that's under-powered. I get with the comics you have to watch how much spotlight you give which villain as you have to keep a heirarchy in place. You don't want to create a "super villian" and stifle the build up if you're leading up to a green gob, hob gob, venom, carnage, etc. they're going to have to make Mysterio interesting, start up a sinister six arch, and leave a little room for whoever the ultimate baddy is going to be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user