Jalynfane

Phank 2002
10d 16h 28m
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 6 Votes
Title: Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)

Tagline: A Gift. A Curse. A Destiny.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Jon Watts

Cast: Tom Holland, Marisa Tomei, Zendaya, J.B. Smoove, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Keaton, Jake Gyllenhaal

Release: 2019-07-05

Plot: Peter Parker is beset with troubles in his failing personal life as he battles a brilliant businessman named Adrian Toomes and a magician named Quentin Beck.

TBT-TheBigToe

The New Evil
<Gold Donor>
56d 7m
Mysterio?

I am only familiar with him from the 60’s Amazing Spider-Man cartoon so not sure what to expect from that, hopefully the costume doesn’t look retarded. I am still trying to figure who looked sillier, Jamie Foxx as Electro or the original with that stupid hat thing.

Dandai

Likes beer
28d 4h 25m
Homecoming was so fucking bad, I hope this is actually good.

I want an older Peter Parker already, I've had enough of this twink trap bullshit.
I mean, it wasn't as good as what we've come to expect from Marvel, but I wouldn't put it in the "so fucking bad" category. The target audience was definitely younger than those of us who grew up on Toby Maguire's Spiderman.

Reactions: Conefed

Conefed

Trakanon Raider
5d 2h 33m
MJ definitely has wiggle room for character development - but breakfast club black pseudogoth shouldn't be it.

and the character that we received was fine; it didn't need to be MJ - it would have been just fine as her own character. just fine.

Chukzombi

Vizconde de Plata del Reino
111d 3h 20m
Homecoming was ok, pretty stupid, but entertaining. Michael Keaton: if you don't mind your own business, I'll kill everyone you love. Michael Keaton: I see you love my daughter.

Void

We're America, bitch!
<Gold Donor>
31d 10h 55m
I enjoyed the first one a lot. There's always things I wish were better or different (MJ's entire character being one), but overall I was happy that I went to see it. Maybe I'm just easier to please than some of you.

Micheal Keaton was Pacific Heights-level of awesome too, which always makes a movie better.

• Seriously?
Reactions: twitch

Conefed

Trakanon Raider
5d 2h 33m
I wonder if the third Spiderman movie will also have "home" in its title

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database