Phank 2002
<Donors Crew>
9d 19h 16m
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)

Tagline: A Gift. A Curse. A Destiny.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Jon Watts

Cast: Tom Holland, Marisa Tomei, Zendaya, J.B. Smoove, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Keaton, Jake Gyllenhaal

Release: 2019-07-05

Plot: Peter Parker is beset with troubles in his failing personal life as he battles a brilliant businessman named Adrian Toomes and a magician named Quentin Beck.

TBT-TheBigToe

Lesbian Icon
<Donors Crew>
41d 2h 53m
Mysterio?

I am only familiar with him from the 60’s Amazing Spider-Man cartoon so not sure what to expect from that, hopefully the costume doesn’t look retarded. I am still trying to figure who looked sillier, Jamie Foxx as Electro or the original with that stupid hat thing.

Dandai

Likes beer
<Donors Crew>
24d 15h 35m
Homecoming was so fucking bad, I hope this is actually good.

I want an older Peter Parker already, I've had enough of this twink trap bullshit.
I mean, it wasn't as good as what we've come to expect from Marvel, but I wouldn't put it in the "so fucking bad" category. The target audience was definitely younger than those of us who grew up on Toby Maguire's Spiderman.

Reactions: Conefed

Conefed

Molten Core Raider
3d 10h 46m
MJ definitely has wiggle room for character development - but breakfast club black pseudogoth shouldn't be it.

and the character that we received was fine; it didn't need to be MJ - it would have been just fine as her own character. just fine.

Chukzombi

Quarm Raider
95d 4h 14m
Homecoming was ok, pretty stupid, but entertaining. Michael Keaton: if you don't mind your own business, I'll kill everyone you love. Michael Keaton: I see you love my daughter.

Void

We're America, bitch!
<Donor All-Stars>
24d 20h 45m
I enjoyed the first one a lot. There's always things I wish were better or different (MJ's entire character being one), but overall I was happy that I went to see it. Maybe I'm just easier to please than some of you.

Micheal Keaton was Pacific Heights-level of awesome too, which always makes a movie better.

• Seriously?
Reactions: twitch

Fadaar

That guy
<Donors Crew>
20d 1h 17m
Even a mediocre MCU Spider-Man movie is lightyears ahead of the two abortions that Sony shit out

Reactions: Seananigans

Conefed

Molten Core Raider
3d 10h 46m
I wonder if the third Spiderman movie will also have "home" in its title

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database