Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I like Laura Harrier for the long term love interest for spider man. Laura Harrier looked hot in that movie. I'm not thrilled about zendaya, because she was casted for her popularity outside the show and not her acting.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Well yeah, I’m on board for the popular theory that they “lol time magic” their way before the snap. But still seems weird timing to do it this way.

Sevens

Log Wizard
The correct way to do this is to have her called by her real first (or last additionally) name at some point in the movie. Like the teacher says "Margaret..." blah blah. Then the students or her friends are the ones who call her "MJ." Amateurs!
Actually she was called Michelle all through the movie, it was only at the very end where she said "My friends call me MJ"...so they did it exactly like you said.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is the trailer I was talking about. I liked it. Will definitely watch this one, even though the first trailer did nothing for me.
I'm actually looking forward to the movie. The style is really different and so is the setting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Actually she was called Michelle all through the movie, it was only at the very end where she said "My friends call me MJ"...so they did it exactly like you said.

Fair enough, I don't even recall that.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It was a mistake and they got caught SJWing it up a bit. Plus that mophead waif can't act for shit and has zero charm, so I think they backpedaled on her almost immediately. Any young Spiderman stuff is going to revolve around Gwen Stacy, anyhow, assuming the last round of Spiderman movies didn't shit the well on that one too much. Sad that Dennis Leary was the best part of those movies....

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Why are we discussing an article from over a year ago like it is a new statement? Am I missing something? I thought this was all established ground.

Fedor

<Banned>
bring out the gimp

bw6rhvkzw3321.jpg

• 2Dislike
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Homecoming was SJW bullshit. Those saying MJ was anything other than trash need to rethink your views.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i dont like a thing so in order to sound hip and relevant i use pop culture terms, but im not that bright so i use those terms incorrectly

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
i dont like a thing so in order to sound hip and relevant i use pop culture terms, but im not that bright so i use those terms incorrectly

If turning this

maryjanewatson-comic-window-spidey.jpg

into a dumpy looking mudskin isn't SJW then I don't know what is.

• 6Like
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 8 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
like... we had this discussion last page... i mean, i get it, you're racist but that still doesn't validate your point

• 6Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users