Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'd be willing to say it's my favorite superhero movie.

Same. I even said earlier in the thread that I wish they'd use this style/format for all future Marvel movies. It works so much better and allows them so much more creative freedom than live-action.

• 1WTF
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
what? you want all future marvel movies to be cartoons? da fuq

i liked this but i'd still put infinity war, a captain america or 2, and thor 3 above this. i gotta rewatch it though, only saw it twice in theaters and wonder how different it is at home

• 2Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Cap 2 and thor 3 are great and so is infinity war. But this movie has a heart at its core that is hard to quantify but you feel it everytime you watch it. it has warmth, sincerity and pure joy oozing out of it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cap 2 and thor 3 are great and so is infinity war. But this movie has a heart at its core that is hard to quantify but you feel it everytime you watch it. it has warmth, sincerity and pure joy oozing out of it.

They also managed to salvage one of the most unpopular new heroes in years, which is an epic feat in and of itself.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
If I were to top five this shit:

1. Spider-man: Into the Spider-verse
2. Thor: Ragnarok
3. Spider-Man: Homecoming
4. Iron Man
5. Avengers: Infinity War

• 2Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My 4 year old is obsessed with this movie. He’s probably watched it a dozen times in the past two weeks. I’ve seen it all the way through just from sitting with him and it’s great, but really need to watch it uninterrupted start to finish.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The frame rate thing is absolutely genius in my view. Its sort of a brain hack that allows for pretty amazing action segments as your brain gets tricked into interpolating frames early on when things are fairly static and is thus able to react with more agility once things start moving.

• 1Dislike

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No one gets a 3D TV for the 2 movies a year that it would actually be good for.

• 1Like