Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Didn’t Toby McGuire do those gay cowboy movies?
You sure youre not thinking of Gylenhaal doing Brokeback Mountain?

One other thing: I liked the Goblins redesigned costume and ditching that stupid helmet. However, I really wish DaFoe had painted his face green or something to "complete" the Goblin persona takeover. He already has a crazy ass smile and making his face green enhances that.

Skittle-Pride-Pack_web.jpg
los_angeles_dodgers.png

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Is hating on No Way Home what the cool edgy faggot kids are doing now?

Seriously, "cringey?"
Calm down, weeb superfan. I didn't read a single post in this thread before posting, and I've heard nothing but 100% positive reactions of this movie since it came out. I don't get the hype. Its a nothing, throwaway superhero to me and the other 2x beta spiderboys are cringe as fuck. I'm sorry if that opinion hurts your feelings, but you seem like the type of fella that has a box of tissues and a plushie nearby to help you through this emotionally tumultuous period of your life.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Calm down, weeb superfan. I didn't read a single post in this thread before posting, and I've heard nothing but 100% positive reactions of this movie since it came out. I don't get the hype. Its a nothing, throwaway superhero to me and the other 2x beta spiderboys are cringe as fuck. I'm sorry if that opinion hurts your feelings, but you seem like the type of fella that has a box of tissues and a plushie nearby to help you through this emotionally tumultuous period of your life.

So weeb and cringe are 2 words you don't seem to know the meanings of.

Also lol at saying I'm emotional when you write multiple paragraphs raging over being called a fag 😂

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I thought it was a pretty downer movie, actually. The previous two were more fun.
Correct taste in movies and video games yet terrible taste in whatever we disagreed on last week that I don't remember. Haed to imagine.

Also this movie was the worst out of the new spidey movies.

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
So weeb and cringe are 2 words you don't seem to know the meanings of.

Also lol at saying I'm emotional when you write multiple paragraphs raging over being called a fag 😂
Keep it up, dude. We'll see who the real fag is after I make you float a biscuit with the ol' Alabama Analgator Axelgrinder.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i loved this movie, mostly because Spiderman is the third best comic book hero ever and they brought back Tobey and somehow redeemed Garfield's Spidey.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed it, but it definitely wasn't as good as it was propped up to be. It was "good for Phase 4" which is, overall, quite trashy. So it's a relativity thing.

insert not-great-not-terrible meme.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe it's me but I've watched all of the new Spideys and can't see any repeat value in any of them. Saying that though, beyond the first Cap movie, Endgame, a couple of scenes in Thor, and Ragnarok in general, I've not been massively eager to re-watch any of the Marvel movies.

Just to clarify, I haven't hated any of them, even the Eternals which was extremely poor.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
I still re-watch Ragnarok or Winter Soldier if they are on. I know ppl here love to shit on Iron Man 2 but I think it is a fun movie to watch.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I can rewatch most of any from Iron Man 1 through endgame. Captain Marvel is the lone standout I can’t watch. Maybe Thor 2, but even then it’s both awful yet not bad. Ultron drags a bit. Only the two post-endgame Spider-Man movies might have some rewatch for me only because I’m a Spider-Man fan overall and far from home is basically the endgame epilogue while the new one is just memberberries of a high enough quality.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Far From Home probably had the best special effects in a movie as well. The illusions were great. Don't think anyone could have done a better Mysterio either.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida

adds 10 more minutes to the movie

butwhy.gif

Its the most popular Marvel film since the pandemic and sometiems its fun to go see a movie again in the theater.

I would kill to see Interstellar and Blade Runner 2049 in a real imax theater like I did the first time (the real huge ones)

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Release schedule sucks for big movies until Black Adam in late October, then between that and Christmas it's only Black Panther 2. The theaters need a boost so they're bringing things back to fill up and sell concessions this fall.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Maverick just eclipsed Infinity War in the domestic box office with 683m. Disney probably just jelly that Maverick is still in theaters racking up money and their shit has been underperforming all year.

Brad2770

Its the most popular Marvel film since the pandemic and sometiems its fun to go see a movie again in the theater.

I would kill to see Interstellar and Blade Runner 2049 in a real imax theater like I did the first time (the real huge ones)

Man, both Blade Runners in a theatre would be nice.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Over/under Avatar is rereleased in theaters before Avatar 2 comes out on Christmas?