Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Sevens

Log Wizard
Well, not sure where this will end up. The previous 2 Spider-Man movies don't have a home on Disney+ at this point. So I don't know where this will be available for free streaming (with a subscription). That said, physical media goes on sale April 12th.
This will be streaming on Starz

starz.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Forgot that Holland does a lot of his own shit, pretty awesome. He's actually normally doing them even in suit and and did most in Uncharted

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Am I missing how Osborne got super strength?

Also fuck Neds character, Strange took so much time to learn how to try to open a portal after reading and being trained by the Great one

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>

Also fuck Neds character, Strange took so much time to learn how to try to open a portal after reading and being trained by the Great one
His hands tingle sometimes bruh.

• 1Worf

Aldarion

Egg Nazi

Ummm questioning how a POC got their powers so quickly?

buncha goddam racists around here

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kids are just smarter these days.. than the former top surgeon in the world, Sorcerer Supreme, and master of magic.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xerge

<Donor>
I don't remember that from the original film
I dont know why but I have green goblin on a similar physical power level as peter imprinted to me. Even the 90s cartoon had them going toe to toe I think. Edit: I was actually expecting it in this film.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
This was overhyped. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't amazing.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Forgot that Holland does a lot of his own shit, pretty awesome. He's actually normally doing them even in suit and and did most in Uncharted
Story at timestamp about Holland's Spider-Man audition from the stuntman who was there.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard

You have covid to thank for Ned having magic
It was suppose to be America Chavez in the movie that opens the portals but with covid they had to rearrange the release dates and some story beats...Hence no America Chavez and Ned now being magic.

• 1Like