Sports Entertainment

Chris

Potato del Grande
I started watching 3 weeks ago and I already despise Roman Reigns, he hasn't fucking done anything other than kick out of F5s. The boos last night were amazing.

Kurt Angle, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Elias and Braun Strowman are all fun to watch on Raw.

I like Ronda Rousy but I'm not sure why she hasn't been in any more matches, is she still learning how to wrestle?

Excited for some Nakamura tomorrow!

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I started watching 3 weeks ago and I already despise Roman Reigns, he hasn't fucking done anything other than kick out of F5s. The boos last night were amazing.

Kurt Angle, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Elias and Braun Strowman are all fun to watch on Raw.

I like Ronda Rousy but I'm not sure why she hasn't been in any more matches, is she still learning how to wrestle?

Excited for some Nakamura tomorrow!

i think, without realizing it, you just answered everything you asked. roman keeps getting a reaction, therefor, he keeps doing what gets him reactions.

WWE is cool with having people boo and chant because you have other guys that people will cheer for no matter what they are doing.

ronda has shown to be actually pretty decent as a SPORTS ENTERTAINER but she's still green. she can pull the moves off, she understands the physicality of the ring, but she probably is too green to be put in a match night after night without extensive practice before hand. guys like aj, seth and finn are great enough that you could tell them they have a match in 20 minutes and they'd get at least 3 stars out of it.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ricochet is the best, and now Velveteen Dream is using a Prince Puma avatar on twitter.

For context, Dream said "Anything you can do I can do better", so then Ricochet does this.

ricochet-dive-feint.gif

velveteen-dream.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
So long to the worlds most least threatening tall guy. You would think in the 7 years he was with WWE he would have learned more than 4 moves.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
He was 0.01% entertaining without Enzo talking for him. Nothing of value has been lost.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
First, 12 months ago if you told me that today out of the NXT trio of Cass and Enzo and Carmella the fellas would be fired and Carmella will be the champion with a win over Asuka i would told you to stop sniffing glue.

Second, RIP Vader.

• 2Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Vader was a great heel. RIP big guy.

They just don’t make heels like Vader anymore.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I was legit afraid Vader was gonna murder Sting when I was a kid. He was something else and its a crying shame he's not in the HoF.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was a kid at a time when this match took place and it is still one of the most memorable bumps I've ever seen. This was on WCW's Saturday show too which was normally full of squashes.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Not that HoFs for real sports are bastions of righteousness but the WWE HoF is purely for PR and not for actually honoring through enshrinement.

• 2Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Kaitlyn was just confirmed for the mae young classic. i am excite

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user