Sports Entertainment

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hosix

All labs matter!
Shit, the rule of three...

Someone better have 4 doctors rushing over to Ric Flair stat.

Can we just put Ric in a coma or cryo freeze him to preserve his awesomeness for future generations.

I am sure he just looks at millennials and just lol’s.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
NXT always delivers. The difference with RAW/SM has been growing for years. Really, when HHH takes over the whole deal will be a great day.

And oh yeah Ricochet is just fucking awesome. Please don't stick him on 205 Live.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Another great nxt ppv. Not looking forward to summerslam at all. Just can't get into any of the matches they are selling for tomorrow.

• 1Solidarity

Hosix

All labs matter!
NXT always delivers. The difference with RAW/SM has been growing for years. Really, when HHH takes over the whole deal will be a great day.

And oh yeah Ricochet is just fucking awesome. Please don't stick him on 205 Live.

It seems like Ricochet and AJ treat matches like choreographed works of art. It makes it enjoyable to watch. It’s not Superman punch, spear rinse repeat.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So if Rousey wins the title will she be treated like Reigns? I mean she has the same shitty mic skills as reigns although Reigns has gotten better. I'm curious to see how wrestling fans handle it if Rousey wins.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Because the Internet Wrestling Community is like most, a bunch of irrational, inconsistent, whiny basement dwellers.

On that note, Braun better cash in here and pin Roman. That way they can say Brock never for pinned.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought Summer Slam was ok. If they cut 5 matches from the card it could have been good!

Dolph doesn't feel so good though.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So if Rousey wins the title will she be treated like Reigns? I mean she has the same shitty mic skills as reigns although Reigns has gotten better. I'm curious to see how wrestling fans handle it if Rousey wins.

She's young and she has a long run in the company ahead of her. She really just needs one thing.

• 1Solidarity

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
She isn't a heel. This angle isn't working. Crowd is completely behind her. Crowd and fans are actually booing the face, Charlotte. Vince about to repeat a mistake and create Roman 2.0.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users