Sports Entertainment

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
WTF is Vince gonna do about Raw, Smackdown, and Wrestlemania? He is in trouble because wrestling to empty arenas is shit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like he loses less money putting on a show without a live crowd than he does cancelling Raw and Smackdown. They've said they're going ahead with Wrestlemania, but I can't imagine both Tampa and DeSantis letting it happen.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Miami forced the Ultra Music Festival to cancel. I can't imagine Tampa letting WM happen with a crowd.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
They are shooting raw/smackdown at their training center. At least temporarily. They are supposed to be announcing Wrestlemanias postponement or cancellation within 24 hours.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's nice when you find out your favorite wrestlers are also huge dorks.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The header is pure gold.

ETAbf-VXQAAnHzf

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Meh...

I forget where, but I read somewhere that someone had an idea of having Summerslam(Sat)/WM(Sunday) be on one weekend. That would be pretty unique for the WWE to do.

Cybsled

They could make it work. Storyline is they are all trapped due to the virus and winner gets a forklift full of toilet paper.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I really wish there were fans for the exalted one and Matt Hardy debuts

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Haven't seriously watched wrestling in ages, but that OC shit is amazing.

• 2Solidarity

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Watched dynamite this week with no crowd. Somehow it still was cool. Different but cool.

Pointing the hard camera at the ramp instead of the empty seats and using wrestlers as the crowd worked really well.

• 2Like