Sports Entertainment

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
2nd episode is brutal about how he killed them. This is one of the best wrestling documentaries

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Vice used to do some solid investigative and documentary stuff before they went super SJW. Good to see they can still produce some good stuff

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Broken Matt Hardy is cringe. My wife hated it.

I enjoyed it in WWE, I think it's a rare case of WWE scripting being beneficial.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i'm glad that they talked about CTE with chris nowinski. i REALLY hated him as a wrestler and i HATE to say this, but him getting those concussions might have been one of the best things to happen to modern wrestling. i watched a documentary about him several years ago and part of it was about benoit and how nowinski never bought it being drug related. because of that and his own concussions he just went full bore to make sure wrestlers specifically would start getting significantly better medical treatment.

i mean we piss and moan when our favorite wrestler disappears for 8 months for surgery but that's what allows them to continue, well, being alive.

• 2Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Broken Matt Hardy is cringe. My wife hated it.

I enjoyed it in WWE, I think it's a rare case of WWE scripting being beneficial.
I could see it as an opportunity for him to advance the character from its beginnings, skipping the WWE story.
They really need a crowd though.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I can hear Dr. Big Poppa Pump explaining it all in my head.
91466714_10104297629014188_8707170002131746816_n.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's the dude who fucked up blading a minor and the kid had to get a while mess of stitches right?

ECW was such a goddamn trainwreck. A glorious glorious trainwreck.

• 2Solidarity

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
That's the dude who Johnny53ed up blading a minor and the kid had to get a while mess of stitches right?

ECW was such a goddamn trainwreck. A glorious glorious trainwreck.

yeah. He also stabbed a guy 14 times with a shank during a match a few years back and was charged. He also beat a 70 year old Carnie names Gypsy Joe for “no selling.”Broke script and beat the man with a chain, a bat, and stomped hisface and the match had to be stopped.

he’s entertaining as fuck, but he’s also a piece of shit who should rot in hell.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user