Sports Entertainment

Chris

Potato del Grande
So I heard that a spot in the Edge/Orton match was the Beniot suicide choke on gym equipment lol?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Boneyard Match was great. Firefly Fun House match was freaking weird but good too.

Last edited:

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Revival finally got their release, so expect to see The Shatter Machine in the AEW Zone in 90 days.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
They termed it immediate release, I’m not sure if they got a non compete and in the current state of things with AEW not even filming it really wouldn’t be super necessary.

we will see though. Either way I’m day they won’t be able to use the term shatter machine as it’s the coolest finisher name ever.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am guessing the immediate release means removing the extra days for injury or whatever. I don't think anything will void the non compete.

They trademarked Shatter Machine already leading up to them leaving.

Hosix

All labs matter!

For whatever reason the above post made me remember the macho man. I miss these kinds of characters in WWE.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
He was awesome!

giphy.gif

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I watched the Nitro where Goldberg beat Hogan over the weekend. It still amazes how WCW fucked up someone that over.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I watched the Nitro where Goldberg beat Hogan over the weekend. It still amazes how WCW fucked up someone that over.

I saw the night his streak started against Hugh Morrus. Even if Morrus wasn't a huge name back then, you know something big was coming when Goldberg kicked right out of his moonsault. I didn't watch Starrcade but they talked about it on Nitro the next night and I couldn't believe they did it with a taser.