Sports Entertainment

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
I always hated the whole Money In the Bank idea, but loved how this one was used. Its going to be an interesting RAW tomorrow.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
You know, WWE, just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this.and totally redeem yourself!

Pretty terrible build up but we ended up getting some awesome matches tonight.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Exciting ending!

I still think having Brock keep the belt and eventually losing to reigns/rollins clean at summerslam or WM32 was the best option though.

I doubt Rollins keeps the belt for long, given how he lost to Orton an hour earlier. Be interesting to see if they start up a Rollins/Reigns feud afterwards and i expect one of the Lesnar or Reigns to take it back in the one of the next few pay per views.view.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First time to ever watch a WM live. Holy shit that was awesome! Way more entertaining than the Super Bowl.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Soon as you saw that RKO you knew how that WM was going to end. Orton champ in 3 months.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Suplex City, bitch!

I'm pretty satisfied with that WrestleMania...got a little slow around Cena and through Rock, but I preferred that ending much more than Reigns/Lesnar winning, then Seth cashing in. Now Rollins won the belt, but Lesnar was never beaten. I like it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't watch, but based on the comments I assume Rollins used his money in the bank to make it a triple threat and pinned Reigns to steal the title from Brock?

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Best Wrestlemania, top to bottom, for me in a long long time.

I like that that seem to be trying to bring back the history to the IC title and have the best wrestler holding it like back when it meant something.
I wish they would stop holding AJ back and let her show exactly how good she is
Cena shouldn't have won. Rusev should have gone over there, a clean win would have moved him up to a top level player. Also really think they are dropping the ball with him and Lana, they could be this generation Macho and Liz if they played it right with them
Sting likely should have gone over just to make it seem like he has a chance in his next match, especially if it's not until next WM against Taker
Taker and Bray had the right ending, Taker couldn't lose two in a row and Bray kicked out of 2 tombstones so he wasn't buried as badly as he was in the Cena program
Ending was great. Lesnar doesn't turn and has legit gripe about the title while WWE doesn't have to put up with the complaints and hassles of him not defending every month, Reigns has the chase ahead of him now to go along with the Shield breakup and has time to get the crowd behind him, Rollins pulled a heel move and is more ready for the role than Reigns.

With regards to the HoF I thought Madusa was awesome in putting everyone over and being entertaining (haven't seen Lanny Poffo or Nash yet, want to wait to enjoy that) and DB showed why he should have a spot for life in WWE even as just an ambasador. He was real, believable and just seemed to be a natural, down to earth guy speaking from the heart rather than the script others were. I think he was also the only one up until then to not actually have his speech written down.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Predictable cash in as many people saw it coming, but it delivered on the action. Solid A for this WM.

While I agree 100% that WWE has buried too many stars in the Cena era if you look at the roster now + the part timers + NXT talent coming...holy shit. With just one heavyweight championship belt the US and IC titles have be nurtured to give their talent time to shine. When your mid card is Ambrose, Bryan, Ziggler, Barrett, Rusev, etc that could group be a tier 1 main eventer.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Found one of just the Curb Stomp into RKO.

ATfuHC8.gif

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was fantastic. Orton finally pull his head out of his ass and stop botching those so frequently?