Sports Entertainment

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Yea, I really want them to turn Rollins into a star because I'm a big fan of high flyers and he is sneaky good at it.
They need a top tier heel and boy do they have a good one. He's got mic skills and can actually...wrestle! If Reigns won he would have had to feud with either Lesner or Rollins. And Rollins didn't make sense since he still has the briefcase. This way they can push Rollins big time via a massive heel run which makes the inevitable Reigns win all the better (the Reigns backlash didn't help). Now you have former Shield members going at it and I think this is the opportunity to lift Ambrose out of the mid card back in. Maybe he gets recruited by Rollins or Reign to side with them right up to Summerslam.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
For me all the really NEED to do at the top of the card is get rid of Kane and Big Show. They're perfectly fine mid card acts but get the younger talent up on the top of the card now.

And damn it Kane stop wrestling in dress slacks. That's almost as bad as Cena's Jorts.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For me all the really NEED to do at the top of the card is get rid of Kane and Big Show. They're perfectly fine mid card acts but get the younger talent up on the top of the card now.

And damn it Kane stop wrestling in dress slacks. That's almost as bad as Cena's Jorts.
Ya, elevate Ambrose and Bad News in place of Kane and Big Show. Them versus Orton, Reigns, and whoever, with the looming presence of Brock over all of it, would be pretty amazing.

Hey the only problem with the jorts were they weren't aggressively short. Make those jorts aggressively short and Cena is all of sudden the best.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Ya, elevate Ambrose and Bad News in place of Kane and Big Show. Them versus Orton, Reigns, and whoever, with the looming presence of Brock over all of it, would be pretty amazing.

Hey the only problem with the jorts were they weren't aggressively short. Make those jorts aggressively short and Cena is all of sudden the best.
Jesus christ man thanks for that visual. lol

But great ideas otherwise. :p

On another topic.
I'd love to see what kind of promos would come out of a Stardust/Wyatt feud.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man who the fuck ever thought it was a good idea for Brock Lesnar to be doing moonsaults.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Shooting Star Press. He's landed it a few times and it looks fucking awesome for a big behemoth to land one 3/4 of the way across the room. I'm a big fan of him just murdering everyone in sight now.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Brock should win Money in the Bank, immediately demand a match with Rollins, destroy him and then defend the belt in Rollins spot later that night.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
7h2tJNd.gif

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The word is Brock will be "suspended" and off TV until Summerslam, why idk, I don't think he's injured or something. Keeping him off the air seems like a waste after just recently signing him full time.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
They didn't sign Brock full time. He still only has 4 PPV matches scheduled a year and limited tv appearances.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Kind of surprised that Rollins vs Neville match wasn't a straight up squash. Glad to see WWE let them have a decent match. I mean obviously Rollins was going to win but Neville had a good showing.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Why did they saddle Big E with this gimmick instead of just giving him 30 seconds each week to get himself over?