Sports Entertainment

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Jeez...They just abandoned this man after carrying the "sport" for nearly a decade. Looks like he will be doing a lot of personal appearances in strip malls now.

He's no longer listed as a member of the WWE Hall of Fame (despite being inducted a decade ago), his merchandise has been removed from the WWE Shop and a search for his official WWE Superstar bio returns only an ominous "You are not authorized to access this page."

Hogan has also been removed as a judge on Tough Enough, WWE's reality competition that began its sixth season last month, and all references to current wrestler Curtis Axel's "Axelmania" gimmick ? an obvious homage to the Hulkster ? have also disappeared from the site.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jeez...They just abandoned this man after carrying the "sport" for nearly a decade. Looks like he will be doing a lot of personal appearances in strip malls now.

He's no longer listed as a member of the WWE Hall of Fame (despite being inducted a decade ago), his merchandise has been removed from the WWE Shop and a search for his official WWE Superstar bio returns only an ominous "You are not authorized to access this page."

Hogan has also been removed as a judge on Tough Enough, WWE's reality competition that began its sixth season last month, and all references to current wrestler Curtis Axel's "Axelmania" gimmick - an obvious homage to the Hulkster - have also disappeared from the site.
Apparently, they have more tape on him, calling The Rock all sorts of slurs. And there's a lot of tape - this is maybe the tip of the iceberg.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
He said the n-word a couple times 8 years ago in a private conversation while ranting about his daughter. How about you mind your own fucking business?

*edit*

Also, let's not pretend the WWE is some bastion of racial sensitivity

A (Very) Concise History of Racism in Wrestling, 1980-Present
Stop trolling. It is my business. I've been a Hulkamaniac since before you were born, and I'm Black. I used to idolize Hogan. And supposedly this is the tip of the iceberg, there's more tape of him calling out people like The Rock and throwing every sort of slur in the book.

What a PR nightmare to have your #1 guy caught doing this. He's been Benoited on wwe.com. They'll never mention him or use footage of him again.

WWE has heard all of the footage and gotten ahead of it. It just hasn't been leaked yet.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If there's more than just that shit when he's ranting about Brooke then yeah I'm not surprised he's been Benoited.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
If there's more than just that shit when he's ranting about Brooke then yeah I'm not surprised he's been Benoited.
No one is more upset than I. I was hunting down some autographed stuff from Hogan to hang in the mancave just a few weeks ago. I wanted 2Pac-Ali-Jordan-Hogan all down there. Not so much on the last guy anymore.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Stop trolling. It is my business. I've been a Hulkamaniac since before you were born, and I'm Black. I used to idolize Hogan. And supposedly this is the tip of the iceberg, there's more tape of him calling out people like The Rock and throwing every sort of slur in the book.

What a PR nightmare to have your #1 guy caught doing this. He's been Benoited on wwe.com. They'll never mention him or use footage of him again.

WWE has heard all of the footage and gotten ahead of it. It just hasn't been leaked yet.
Don't make me choose between you and The Rock, Hulkster :'(

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Then again, who cares if he's a racist. Do you want to destroy the Jefferson memorial just because he repeatedly raped his slaves? The world isn't black and white, even if he's secretly been the grand dragon of the KKK this whole time, he's still your childhood hero who said his prayers, took his vitamins, and ran wild on motherfuckers for decades.

*edit*

Finding out he's a racist may tarnish his legacy, but it doesn't diminish it.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Apparently, they have more tape on him, calling The Rock all sorts of slurs. And there's a lot of tape - this is maybe the tip of the iceberg.
Damn...a shame really. I want to hear what he says about The Rock. Jealousy over The Rocks popularity I am betting.

He said the n-word a couple times 8 years ago in a private conversation while ranting about his daughter. How about you mind your own fucking business?

*edit*

Also, let's not pretend the WWE is some bastion of racial sensitivity

A (Very) Concise History of Racism in Wrestling, 1980-Present
Nope never has been...but they drew the line at mildly offensive - these idiots aren't smart enough TO be offended. Either way I enjoyed the spectacle when I was young.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Then again, who cares if he's a racist. Do you want to destroy the Jefferson memorial just because he repeatedly raped his slaves? The world isn't black and white, even if he's secretly been the grand dragon of the KKK this whole time, he's still your childhood hero who said his prayers, took his vitamins, and ran wild on motherfuckers for decades.

*edit*

Finding out he's a racist may tarnish his legacy, but it doesn't diminish it.
It matters because he is still a celebrity (a minor one now I admit). One that is geared towards kids. You drop him from any current shows or events. You keep his Hall of Fame crap up.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Really lol @ the retreads defending him. He's been an idiot for awhile. I remember when the UFC was first coming on strong he was all caged animals and bullshit the retards spot when they love Boxing soooo much better. Fuck him. I hope he never gets a gig in radio again.