Sports Entertainment

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Sure, but 95% of the roster wasn't hiding behind Rollins in The Shield. Turns out there was a reason for that -- keep in mind I never saw them in NXT, so I knew nothing of them until they moved to the main roster (and I only caught the tail end of that, even). I had taken a break from watching pretty much up until Rollins turned heel.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The reason was because that's how he got introduced. His matches are entertaining, I could give a fuck if he isn't the best on the mic. Neville sucks dick on the mic but his matches are some of the most entertaining to me. As long as his mic time is limited, which it is...then whatever.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Has Neville said a word on the mic since he's been on the main roster? The difference is we have to listen to Reigns talk every week. I'd actually be cool with Heyman being his mouthpiece...he's probably have to go heel, but I'm okay with that, too.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Uh, yeah, two days ago he had a promo with The Miz. It was terrible.

Then he had the whole thing with The Red and Green Arrow.

He's talked other times too.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I must have blocked out The Miz thing. I feel the same way whenever anyone suggests calling up Finn Balor. He's just not good enough on the mic yet. I don't care as long as these guys are down in NXT, because that's what they're there for, but if you call them up I expect them to be polished. If they absolutely can't talk, give them a manager that can.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It wasn't bad in person. Crowd was really into it and the matches live were good. There was a dark match between Lucha Dragons and Legion of Doom Jr. that was pretty good too.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Looks like Roman got a bit of a talking to. He did a bit better last night.

Also, is Stephanie McMahon as shrill as she sounds on TV? She's trying to do the whole Vince screaming thing, but it just comes off as caterwauling.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Haha yeah she comes off the same way, shes cool as shit though behind the scenes, or at least comes off that way. We were backstage for 90 minutes before hand due to local connections.

Roman is (at least last night) so incredibly over right now that it's hard to believe what a difference two weeks can make.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
New Day was complete shit when they first came out and everyone hated them. They massively turned things around. Some episodes they're the only thing I like all night.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
They are good in like 3 or 4 minute doses....but their shit always runs super long and it gets stale and old quickly.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I wonder if someone got screamed at by the political correctness police for New Day's Titantron video, because it's been changed from a gospel choir to some cartoonish shit now.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I doubt it...they just changed the video to fit what the group's personality became. They were more preachy when they debuted, but have become more and more cartoonish since that's the stuff that's getting them over.

I missed the NXT Dallas tickets going on sale...if anyone hears of them releasing more, please post it here so I can stake them out. Not willing to pay the stubhub prices right now.