Sports Entertainment

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
If he'd actually gone through the entire Rumble, though, you'd have everyone bitching about that being too much of a push, though, so you really can't win if you're Reigns here.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I can't even enjoy Lesnar beating people down knowing Roman is just waiting in the back while the big threats eliminate each other.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
And now Miz is on the mic instead of being in the ring? Haha. So dumb. Plus, you just know he'll be eliminated the second he gets in there.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
If he'd actually gone through the entire Rumble, though, you'd have everyone bitching about that being too much of a push, though, so you really can't win if you're Reigns here.
This should tell them they're pushing the wrong guy.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
And there he is. And the crowd goes craaaaaazy, and by crazy, I mean "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".

Good god, if that isn't enough to tell them that they might be pushing the wrong guy, I'm not sure how much more obvious it could be.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Well, so much for that. Haha. Now we just need Rollins to come back, say "okay, I'll take that back now", and turn face so that he can beat the pants off of HHH.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Then again, for all the boos they get, it's always capacity crowds booing, so maybe they aren't as retarded as we think.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Wow it started out so promising. And WWE fucks it up again. Loved AJ and Sami but dammit no Joe or Balor.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It seems only PPV's at this point that boo Reigns, I've been to a couple live events in different cities since his becoming champ and it's always huge pops for him.