Sports Entertainment

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not feeling that the Undertaker only has a few matches left in him, and he's wrestling Shane O Mac.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I'm not feeling that the Undertaker only has a few matches left in him, and he's wrestling Shane O Mac.
There were two interesting rumours going around the past week, one that taker was fighting someone that wasn't an active wrestler in the roster, which was confirmed at RAW and the second was that multiple NXT wrestlers would debut on the RAW following wrestlemania, which now makes a lot more sense assuming Shane wins.

Now assuming Shane wins, I don't think Shane beats the Undertaker clean... so maybe, just maybe, there is a chance we get a bullet club/balor club debut and the demon puts down the dead man to kick off the revolution.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He took the long route because the WWE wasn't desperate enough to hire a wrestler with a legacy of crippling his opponents for life.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They took the bump the wrong way.
Yeah because Styles is a sociopath who refused to stop using an incredibly dangerous move where you're supposed to take the bump the exact opposite way from the way you take every other bump in the whole goddamn industry.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Steve Austin calls for a Roman Reigns heel turn - Cageside Seats

The way I see it, at this point, they should keep pushing him as a face till mania. With the attack HHH just did, you can't turn him before and have two heels going at it (not that I would mind but we all know how the industry works) so here is what I would propose.

Keep pushing him as a face, shove him down everyone's throats (IE keep doing what you're doing) One he recovered from his surgery he just had and comes back have him go on a rampage where he's dominating everyone. He wants revenge, other than HHH, have him just walk through everyone pretty much. Then at Mania, put the belt on him and have HHH put him over as only HHH can do.

As he celebrates his win, Dean comes out and they celebrate together and then have Roman lay him out. Dean is one of the top...if not THE top faces in the company currently. Have Roman just destroy him utterly in a Brock Lesnar type fashion. Put him through tables, spear him into ring poles, superman punch him in the balls...whatever it takes. Leave him a bloody mess and walk out.

On RAW have Roman come out, say they were brothers. A real brother though wouldn't have interfered with his dreams. Dean tried to stand in his way at Fastlane instead of supporting him. He's never had the fans support but Dean was always there from the beginning...but where was he during HHH's attack? As he laid there bloody after HHH's attack, listening to the fans cheer "one more time" when he was pedigreed into the steel steps and was laying there barely conscious...where was Dean during all of that? When Dean was put int he hospital, Roman was checking on him...he never got that from Dean. He never sought revenge, all he cared about was fighting Brock.

It was at that point, laying in the hospital, hearing the fans cheering him being destroyed and thinking "Where was his "brother"? Where was DEan? That he realized he didn't need him. He didn't need anyone. That's why title always eluded him and he never kept it long, he relied on Dean...now he would rely on himself.

Dean comes out, they fight....Reigns lays him out....instant mega heel Reigns.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah because Styles is a sociopath who refused to stop using an incredibly dangerous move where you're supposed to take the bump the exact opposite way from the way you take every other bump in the whole goddamn industry.
A little strongly worded, but God help me, I can see your side for once.

Further signs of an impending apocalypse.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So with the Great Khali making the rounds on the dirtsheets lately, who do you think is the worst wrestler of all time? My vote is him, I can't remember worse.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
rrr_img_127536.jpg