Sports Entertainment

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Owens and Ziggler always delivers. If it wasn't for the last minute IC change previously the whole PPV had one title defense. No tags and the US was a pre-show. Also i said it before but is the Wyatt family really that over? Bray himself I can understand. But these three other jobbers get an actual PPV match. It was boring as fuck because they had to go up against Batista 2.0 now with less personality! And two past their prime big guys. Then they waste 15 mins on a throw away match to build a RTruth Gold dust thing.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Owens and Ziggler always delivers. If it wasn't for the last minute IC change previously the whole PPV had one title defense. No tags and the US was a pre-show. Also i said it before but is the Wyatt family really that over? Bray himself I can understand. But these three other jobbers get an actual PPV match. It was boring as fuck because they had to go up against Batista 2.0 now with less personality! And two past their prime big guys. Then they waste 15 mins on a throw away match to build a RTruth Gold dust thing.
All excellent points. Also, the main event was only 15 minutes long. Jericho/Styles got more time than the main.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I forgot about the Owens/Ziggler match, that was good too.

Woulda been better to have Ambrose win and have had Reigns snap on him and go full heel.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Shitty ppv except for a couple matches. Story lines are getting pretty bad. I'd actually root for a heel reigns but him as a face is just not believable. I agree he should turn on Ambrose and embrace the hate. God id love to see Eva Marie as a heel reigns manager. The hate would be deafening.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Vince cant be happy at all that blood....

Though this on the whole was a was a much more hardcore attitude era type Raw all around.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
HHH is great. The fact he is getting cheered over Roman will be a problem.

He really fucked up Roman's face.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
HHH is great. The fact he is getting cheered over Roman will be a problem.

He really fucked up Roman's face.
Trying to figure out my sign for WM. Maybe something along the lines of "I don't like HHH, I just hate Reigns", but that seems too wordy. Hoping that Shane gets to choose a "champion" to fight in his place...don't really want to see Shane vs Taker. I'm pretty happy with Lesnar/Ambrose and I'm hoping the Divas match will be a triple threat. I don't care about the Ryback angle...hoping they keep him away from the IC title. Can't wait to see how they use KO/Styles/Breeze. I was a huge Wyatt fan a year ago, but it's hard to take him seriously as a threat now.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trying to figure out my sign for WM. Maybe something along the lines of "I don't like HHH, I just hate Reigns", but that seems too wordy.
If Roman wins we riot
If Roman wins, we expected it
LOLROMANWINS
#LOLROMANWINS
HHH, the lesser of two evils
NO (to be held up the entire match)

If you are feeling creative :

Print out these on posters :

3634e87d5e8da0a07463b2db03514fce.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Djay

Trakanon Raider
If Roman wins, we expected it
I like that one...might use that one or just make two signs and have my buddy hold one. Unfortunately we're in the section behind commentary quite a few rows back, so not sure we'll show up on screen. Also got Axxess and Hall of Fame tickets, as well as some party Kevin Nash is throwing. We somehow missed the window for NXT tickets and the prices skyrocketed a few weeks ago, so unless we find a scalper trying to offload tickets for cheap late, then we'll miss that, but it's going to be a jam-packed weekend.