Sports Entertainment

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Good lord Chad Gable

chad-gable-suplex.gif
That's going to get someone in a wheelchair.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Doesn't look much more dangerous than your typical german suplex. I'd say Brock is more likely to injure people than this guy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dunno, that looks like a pretty dangerous landing there.
I doubt he does it from such a high angle every time, and when I criticized Brock for similar suplex landings, I was told that's the fault of the guy taking the landing wrong, not the person doing the suplex.

That is probably going to be overturned on appeal
Lol, why on earth would you say that? There's no guarantee an appellate court will even hear the case. Also, that 115m doesn't even include punitive damages yet, and if Hodj is right about that Florida law requiring them to put the judgement money in escrow while they appeal, Gawker could be done for.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
This is going to be sweet redemption only a wrestling angle could satisfy.

Shane is going to lose at WM. At the next RAW Vince is out in the ring telling Shane to pack his shit up and go back to China. That is when Shane reminds Vince that WWE is now a publicly traded company and he happens to know someone that came into some money. Let's welcome the new majority owner of the WWE. ..the Immortal Hulk Hogan! The music hits and thus begins the greatest comeback of our times. It can happen. It will happen.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Heh, that would be a hysterical storyline, but the WWE won't touch him because of that N-word shit.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Florida law requires an appealing party to post a bond for the full amount of damages, but that requirement is capped at $50 million. Denton has been candid about the financial threat posed by the lawsuit. In January, he sold a minority stake in Gawker Media, which he founded in 2002, for the first time as an additional layer of protection.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Chad Gable is probably my favorite wrestler right now. I'm already looking forward to 2-3 years from now when he breaks up with his tag team partner and starts climbing up the singles ladder. Unfortunately the WWE will still be trying to push Roman on us at that point.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Rusev is hilarious, on twitter he posted a pic of himself stealing a TV backstage and that he was the true television champion and fans started chanting that shortly after.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Might as well get the predictions out of the way :

NXT

Baron Corbin vs Austin Aries : Aries
The Revival vs American Alpha : American Alpha
Bayley vs Asuka : Bayley
Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor : Joe
Shinsuke Nakamura vs Sami Zayn : Shinsuke

'RassleMania :

Kalisto vs Ryback : Kalisto
Total Divas vs BAD and Blonde : Total Divas?
Usos vs Dudley Boys : Usos
New Day vs League of Nations : New Day
AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho : Styles
Andre the Giant battle royal : Cesaro?
Kevin Owens Ladder Match : Sami Zayn
Dean Ambrose vs Brock Lesnar : Brock
Charlotte vs Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks: Sasha
HHH vs Roman Reigns : LOLROMANWINS
Shane O'Mac vs Undertaker : Shane

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
That NXT card is stacked as fuck. Holy shit those matches. Some really nice matches for Mania too. Looking forward to Ambrose (more than Brock), AJ Styles/Jericho, Zayn/Owens, and the 3 way chic match the most. I'm curious what crazy shit Shane-O is going to pull. Dude has balls the size of Jupiter when it comes to jumping off stuff.

Word on the street is the "diva's division" is going bye bye and there's a new Women's Belt being crafted for the Women's Championship.