Sports Entertainment

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Goddamn match of the fucking year so far. Probably a full send off for Sami since he is in the WWE rotation now. Nakamura is going to hurt someone though if he keeps up that many headshots.

Oh ya watching that Sami's sendoff.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
He should have a shit eating grin on his face because all he must be hearing is CHA-FUCKING-CHINNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rrr_img_130264.jpg

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
If either Bayley or Finn loses we are seeing a Wrestlemania or post RAW debut. Nothing more for them to accomplish in NXT.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Yep the same. I can see Bayley showing up during the three way Divas match and Finn interfering in the Taker and Shane match.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I got snuck in to Takeover by some scalper. Stressful as hell and never doing that again, but it was worth it. The atmosphere was awesome and it's really coming through as we're watching it on the network now.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
He must have had a deal with a couple of security guards. Just told us to stay close and they waved us through. We had to change seats about 5 or 6 times until we ended up in some that nobody claimed. It was stressful for the first couple matches. Eventually I was able to relax and enjoy the show.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Watching Takeover w/ Tom Phillips and Corey Graves and the pre-show with Mauro Ranallo just amplifies how awful the main announce team is.