Sports Entertainment

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
In other news Mysterio is officially out. No great loss there in recent years. Time to bring Kalisto up to sell his masks because I doubt Sin Cara is cutting it in that department.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I agree with Baylor being the only guy who is going to do well whenever they move him up.

Im really glad, yet annoyed the WWE felt the need to do a pointless DB/Reigns at fastlane. Everyone, including the DB loving hipster fags knew there was no way Reigns was losing that match. Dont get me wrong, Im pretty neutral on Reigns, but I certainly do not and will not ever understand this obsession with DB. He has zero charisma, he's so whiny and for all the shit people give Cena about his "5 moves of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM" DB is just as bad if not worse with his horrible same 3 fucking spots a match, and his dumb, match slowing kicks to the chest he does. Anyhow, I want Brock to keep that title and resign with WWE, but I cant see both of those things happening. As much as I love the guy for things he has done in the past, all we can hope for is a miracle that he gives up the shot calling to Triple H, or....he fucking dies and then someone else gets to make decisions. Vince IS the problem. That roster has some serious fucking talent just wasting away. The PG rating shit needs to go too if they are going to keep 20+ writers.
WWE had him dumb down his style. They get these guys from the indies that have 1000 moves, and tell them to trim it down to 1/100 of what they can do, if they want to be successful. They call it WWE style. CM Punk has cut promos where he's talked about how you have to dumb down your style to make a living in the WWE. The DB you see now is not the guy he was in the Indies. WWE takes your internet phenoms and ruins them. The pre WWE DB is the most technically perfect wrestler after Y2K.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
In other news Mysterio is officially out. No great loss there in recent years. Time to bring Kalisto up to sell his masks because I doubt Sin Cara is cutting it in that department.
I always thought if Rey ever stepped in the ring again, his legs would fall off at the knees.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
haha yeah that probably isn't be far from the truth. I liked him in his prime but in recent years his matches became stale and boring.

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
Basically Daniel Bryant is a mid-carder the rest of his career unless the WWE needs for him to job in the Main Event of a PPV.
Good. Guy is seriously over rated. Sure, he is a very technical wrestler, the people buying tickets and PPV etc dont give a shit about technical ability, can you entertain? he doesnt. His stupid yes chant does tho.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Daniel Bryan, aside from Mizdow, is the most entertaining wrestler I'm WWE and, aside from Shinsuke Nakamura, the world.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Good. Guy is seriously over rated. Sure, he is a very technical wrestler, the people buying tickets and PPV etc dont give a shit about technical ability, can you entertain? he doesnt. His stupid yes chant does tho.
Yes, you are right, he's not entertaining, and the segments he's in aren't the highest rated segments of the show. When they have him wrestle multiple times a night, because they know that's what the fans want, that's imaginary. Also, I guess the study that came out that showed that he's one of the few guys that move ratings any more was fictitious. For a guy that isn't the face, he moves ratings more than anyone in the last five years has at WWE. Nice attempt at trolling.

The one valid complaint you had was on his moveset, and that's the WWE's fault. Someone tell me please why WWE wants the guys to have only five moves, and to sell those moves more? It doesn't make sense. These guys are awesome in the indies, and boring at WWE in comparison. Hell, El Torito (yes, the bull mascot) is an awesome wrestler if you look at his matches in Latin America.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I wonder if it is a safety issue. A lot of the craziest moves I've seen from the indies loom dangerous. As far as I can tell, every promotion has its own style (when I was a kid, I loved the WWE characters and watching Ric Flair and Arn Anderson rassle in the NWA). I bet any promotion would ask wrestlers to wrestle their style.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
It pretty much is, which is why I'm surprised they allow the flying headbut still.

Banning things like the piledriver, telling spot-monkeys like the hardy's to tone down once the true nature of concussions was known, and refusing to let people use versions of the Style's Clash and Samoa Joe's musclebuster show it's to do with safety but it doesn't excuse "five moves of doom" when we look back at 70's and 80's wrestling that had very few high-spots and a shit load of moves. When I look at things like the way people performe stuff like neckbreakers compared to in the past though it's pretty clear that the old skillsets are dying out, they are nearly always sloppy and transition too quickly....hell even some of the best like DB forget things like ring psychology and remembering what body part has been worked over or injured (see double-belt yes chant on RAW day after winning at WM)

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
Yes, you are right, he's not entertaining, and the segments he's in aren't the highest rated segments of the show. When they have him wrestle multiple times a night, because they know that's what the fans want, that's imaginary. Also, I guess the study that came out that showed that he's one of the few guys that move ratings any more was fictitious. For a guy that isn't the face, he moves ratings more than anyone in the last five years has at WWE. Nice attempt at trolling.

The one valid complaint you had was on his moveset, and that's the WWE's fault. Someone tell me please why WWE wants the guys to have only five moves, and to sell those moves more? It doesn't make sense. These guys are awesome in the indies, and boring at WWE in comparison. Hell, El Torito (yes, the bull mascot) is an awesome wrestler if you look at his matches in Latin America.
Only thing that guy is moving is the overly sensitive fat, hipster, beard wearing faggots cock. Noone outside of the casual fan base gives a shit about him

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
WWE rivalries centering around wanting the championship and proving who is the better wrestler? What is happening...

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

Post a link to said study.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
WWE has to be trolling with Daniel Bryan. They know from their own data, the fans consider him to be the face of WWE. They are showing him less and less. I'm pretty sure at this point, after watching Big Nose on Stone Cold's podcast, he's trolling us. What was he on tonight? 3 minutes and no promo?

Leave Daniel Bryan out of it. In general, Tonight's RAW was ass, and that's not good. Wrestlemania is just a few weeks away. Was there one good match?

I'm getting sick of this "five moves of death."

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Of course they are. Vince knows the more it is perceived that the company is jobbing Bryan the more people talk. The more they talk the more word of mouth and print the company gets. These same people are there week in week out watching/subscribing and can't wait for next week. It's cheap heat but it's working because it's always worked. The crap about people cancelling after the Rumble? More people signed up than quit. We are all suckers in the end.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I don't know why they have a jobber like Hugh Morris coaching talent. Didn't Lance Storm work in their developmental for a while? Sure, I've played half-orc bards with more charisma than him, but he can fucking rassle.

I thought last night was one of the better Raws in a while. I am coming to grips with how they treat Daniel Bryan. Ultimately, I dont think it matters where he is on the card. Everyone knows he is the best wrestler in the world. Thats more prestigious than any belt the WWE can put on him. As long as I can watch him work good matches and that is what Bryan Danielson the person wants to do, that is fine with me.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I agree with last nights Raw. I didn't think it was awful by any stretch. And that was a pretty decent Divas match. Maybe it wasn't a even a 5 star match but it was nice seeing a legit Divas match finally. They even used legit wrestling moves! lol It's so pointless seeing a waste of time 5-15 seconds Divas match every week. I can't even take a shit that fast so what's the point?!