Sports Entertainment

Djay

Trakanon Raider
So...they are talking about doing 24 PPV's a year now. These won't seem so special if they are going to do one every two weeks.
Ugh. The "In Your House" era that took us from 5 PPVs/year to 12 was bad enough. I really just want to see Royal Rumble, WrestleMania, SummerSlam, Survivor Series, Money In The Bank, King of the Ring, and maybe Elimination Chamber.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
They aren't pay per views anymore. As long as they arent 50 bucks a pop anymore it should be fine. More title changes, more fun. As long as they are happy with the roster and thinks it wont dilute it (it will) 24 "Pay per view" would be fine.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
They need to make raw 2 hours again. 3 is too much if they are going the every other week PPV thing.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I'm fired up because I'll be at RAW tomorrow. Should be good with a new champ. I'm sure Cena will cry for 5 minutes on the mic tomorrow.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Lol chillen at raw and the crowd starts chanting you can't wrestle at roman and i think it got to him

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
LOL what a fucking retard. After all the time they took to ram him down everyone's throats.
Maybe WWE is taking the wellness policy serious? Because there's been conjecture that it was more lenient on their top stars. RR has been the face of the company. What did he have to do to break the policy? Smoke crack in the locker room before matches?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
You can kind of afford to lose Roman and start planning a character turn around with the 30 days. If Cena ever popped though that lab result would be shredded, then burned, and then the ashes scattered in the ocean like Bin Laden's body.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
You can kind of afford to lose Roman and start planning a character turn around with the 30 days. If Cena ever popped though that lab result would be shredded, then burned, and then the ashes scattered in the ocean like Bin Laden's body.
I'm thinking he had to really have been taking some bad stuff. For the last year, he's had a Cena-like push, it's been disgusting. For them to build him up to be the next Cena, and then bust him, he must have been doing heroine or something like that. We'll probably never know.

rrr_img_136032.jpg

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
If you guys aren't follow Wood's channel on YouTube and his up up down down you are losing out. Bonus: you get to see a lot of Sasha Banks in out of the ring hotness.