MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Those red faced looks to the camera...
#wynonna earp #syfy GIF by SYFY

Chris

Potato del Grande
Awesome. What an epic match.
Best women's match I've seen since the Becky stuff was going down a few years ago.

Shame that the build wasn't great and the division as a whole is pretty poor.

With Andrade leaving WWE, what are the chances we will see Ashley Flair in the AEW zone?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Best women's match I've seen since the Becky stuff was going down a few years ago.

Shame that the build wasn't great and the division as a whole is pretty poor.

With Andrade leaving WWE, what are the chances we will see Ashley Flair in the AEW zone?
Why would you use her real first name and stage last name?

Anyway I really don't see her leaving WWE for another promotion, especially since she probably doesn't own the rights to the name 'Charlotte Flair'. More likely she goes part time or even retires outright if this Walking Tall remake isn't a complete trainwreck.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why would you use her real first name and stage last name?

Anyway I really don't see her leaving WWE for another promotion, especially since she probably doesn't own the rights to the name 'Charlotte Flair'. More likely she goes part time or even retires outright if this Walking Tall remake isn't a complete trainwreck.
"Why would you use her real first name and stage last name?"

"She probably doesn't own the rights to the name 'Charlotte Flair'"

What are you not understanding here? Using a variation of real first name and stage last name is fairly common, eg Jon Moxley, Becky Lynch, Chris Jericho...

It would be weirder for me to make up a stage first name for her.

Last edited:
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Meanwhile AEW has been great. Lots of plot developments, lots of great matches.

They stick with things that didn't work and make them work, they don't break up groups which are working because Vince didn't book it that way.

Like if everyone thinks that Bobby Lashly is finally cool as fuck, don't break up his faction and put him with Baron Corbin just so he's boo'ed vs Drew MacIntyre.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Meanwhile AEW has been great. Lots of plot developments, lots of great matches.

They stick with things that didn't work and make them work, they don't break up groups which are working because Vince didn't book it that way.

Like if everyone thinks that Bobby Lashly is finally cool as fuck, don't break up his faction and put him with Baron Corbin just so he's boo'ed vs Drew MacIntyre.
You mean like how they're awkwardly turning Sasha back heel just so there's a clear face/heel for her match with Bianca, even though people are probably gonna cheer Sasha anyway?

Chris

Potato del Grande
You mean like how they're awkwardly turning Sasha back heel just so there's a clear face/heel for her match with Bianca, even though people are probably gonna cheer Sasha anyway?
Yeah this is where AEW are absolutely right in not being as strict on all matches being face vs heel and you can cheer for whoever you like.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah this is where AEW are absolutely right in not being as strict on all matches being face vs heel and you can cheer for whoever you like.
Sasha is a pretty amazing heel though. That bit during the ironman match with Bayley where she stole Izzy's hairclip was incredible.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like