Sports Entertainment

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Alright, obviously use spoiler tags and don't post any actual images...

Anyone know where I can find this "racy Mandy Rose content" that is sweeping the internet? Doing a search for it just turns up 500 articles about how WWE released her over it, but not the actual thing she was fired over.

Should be a good pickup for AEW, along with Sasha Banks, to shore up the women's division.

Anyway I need to know where the pictures are pls, if anyone's got em
Rose’s FanTime page costs $40 a month. In recent days, photos from her page in the shower with her fiancé, Tino Sabbatelli, that can be characterized as somewhere between R- and X-rated began spreading on the internet.

I wouldn't worry about them.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Warr

<Bronze Donator>

Anyone know where I can find this "racy Mandy Rose content" that is sweeping the internet? Doing a search for it just turns up 500 articles about how WWE released her over it, but not the actual thing she was fired over.

Should be a good pickup for AEW, along with Sasha Banks, to shore up the women's division.

simpcity.su has 'em

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
simpcity.su has 'em

Are you the same Warr I played with in EQ? Can't remember which server, either Phinny or Vaniki probably.

I checked that site out, no search button and I can't find her thread, not gonna rifle through all the simping looking for her image leaks because it sounds like it wasn't even that big of a deal. Who doesn't have a search button in 2022?

As for Mandy, my favorite picture of her:

mandy.jpg

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I haven't watched AEW since Jeff Jarrett appeared on my TV screen. I should add I tried watching the PPV, but then he appeared on my screen again and I noped out. I just can't do it.

Great hype video for WK from NJPW:

Why can't this be on a Saturday? Sigh...

This is why New Japan is great. I wish they weren't so attached to January 4 because I too would like to see this on a Saturday. What an awesome promotion.

You're selling AEW a bit short, the shows lately have been fine* and Jeff Jarrett is just like, one guy.

* - Fine, though missing their spark, which I hope will be found again after the new year with the west coast tour and a quiet overhauling of the show's look/feel that's on the way.

I say this as a Jarrett fan though. His music is one of the best themes in wrestling, and the Last Outlaw persona has legs. It reminds me a bit of when Undertaker returned as Bikertaker. A lot of people were pissed at that, but it worked out and that character had its own strong vibe.

Regardless, don't give up on the show due to one guy you don't like. Just fast-forward if you need to.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Are you the same Warr I played with in EQ? Can't remember which server, either Phinny or Vaniki probably.

I checked that site out, no search button and I can't find her thread, not gonna rifle through all the simping looking for her image leaks because it sounds like it wasn't even that big of a deal. Who doesn't have a search button in 2022?

As for Mandy, my favorite picture of her:

View attachment 447923

Nope. I played a little but under a different handle with just a couple local friends. Just a long-time lurker on various instantiations of this forum.

You aren't missing much. A lot of pics where you can't see her face. Obviously trying a little to keep it under wraps. Now that she's a free agent, I'm hoping for :emoji_pineapple: in no time though.

Chris

Potato del Grande

I would guess pw on 4chan.

Needless

Toe Sucker
simpcity and /pw/ have them all for sure lol

God i hope Sasha isnt getting the money she thinks she deserves with NJPW, shes awful in ring and now shes going to turn a match against kairi into botchmania just like before lol

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
simpcity and /pw/ have them all for sure lol

God i hope Sasha isnt getting the money she thinks she deserves with NJPW, shes awful in ring and now shes going to turn a match against kairi into botchmania just like before lol

She is getting the money she thinks she deserves.

It's a LOT

Not sure what's going on with her and Kairi. I think she's gonna be in AEW starting in January, and she's going to make bank (hyuck) between that contract and her overinflated NJPW contract.

The AEW Women's Title scene is pretty good finally and I'm not sure how Sasha would fit into that, especially if she's also the Stardom champion. Bushiroad is notorious for not liking for their champions to lose in other places, which is smart of them.

Wonder if we'll finally get some real needle-movement for AEW in 2023 with the potential of Sasha and Paige shaking up the women's division, CM Punk potentially returning, maybe Wardlow vs Goldberg thrown in there somewhere... lot of potential huge moves on deck right now, question is which ones Khan is gonna push for. I think he's a lot more focused on building new stars though which is good.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
January 4th Dynamite is gonna have a much-needed new look and set, brighter and more colorful. Though hopefully not the bowl of Fruity Pebbles look of current WWE. I don't think we'll see giant 3D shapes hovering in the air.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
January 4th Dynamite is gonna have a much-needed new look and set, brighter and more colorful. Though hopefully not the bowl of Fruity Pebbles look of current WWE. I don't think we'll see giant 3D shapes hovering in the air.
I'll be at the PDX show in a few weeks.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
lmao sasha's debut what the fuck is this guy fieri ass hair, and the first thing she does is botch HAHAHA god shes so bad
1672821906305.png

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kenny/Will was so fucking awesome. Kinda of surprised at the ending, but I see what they are going for. It's gonna be hard for those two to top that match. I could definitely see those two having an ironman match as a rubber match in their series.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
lmao sasha's debut what the fuck is this guy fieri ass hair, and the first thing she does is botch HAHAHA god shes so bad
Saw her entrance...

Being about "money" is the worst wrestling gimmick. She's a worse Jade Cargill lmao. There was also a "Mo-ney" in WWE recently.

The whole outfit was garish and I have no idea what the fuck she's supposed to be, and it's her fault because the costume designer is her husband and is responsible for Logan Paul's amazing outfit. The hair is Cody tatoo level bad but at least it's temporary.

The. Promo. Was. Terrible. Was the music bad too? Don't really remember it.

She is a very plain looking woman with no curves, so getting the look wrong is devestating to her.

Zero interest in her now.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Saw her entrance...

Being about "money" is the worst wrestling gimmick. She's a worse Jade Cargill lmao. There was also a "Mo-ney" in WWE recently.

The whole outfit was garish and I have no idea what the fuck she's supposed to be, and it's her fault because the costume designer is her husband and is responsible for Logan Paul's amazing outfit. The hair is Cody tatoo level bad but at least it's temporary.

The. Promo. Was. Terrible. Was the music bad too? Don't really remember it.

She is a very plain looking woman with no curves, so getting the look wrong is devestating to her.

Zero interest in her now.
I haven't really followed wrestling in a while outside of checking out this thread, but I've always found her attractive. Her personality is a bit of a dumpster fire but it works as a wrestling heel so I give her somewhat of a pass in that area. I like more lithe, athletic builds despite my ex-wife being pretty curvy...

I say all that to preface the fact I'm predisposed to defend her looks but good lord is this new look a hard pass for me.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Vince is coming back! lol Even if he doesn't come back it seems like the Steph + HHH reign will be short since the company may be sold eventually either way.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
how can he sell the company but remain in charge, especially with his baggage. That makes no sense to potential buyers, unless it's some kind of consultancy/transition period deal