Sports Entertainment

Hosix

All labs matter!
They had such a chance to make the Bullet Club top heels....wtf...someone please make WWE great again!

I am hoping with a brand split we never see a reunited shield.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
What is the point of bringing in the Bullet Club, if they keep losing? To get the WWE talent over?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Styles really needs to work on his promos. Even the kids didn't believe him.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Styles really needs to work on his promos. Even the kids didn't believe him.

I agree....he is such a great technical wrestler. He could sell a match with a mop bucket but can barely cut a promo. Meanwhile Cena will truck him without a problem.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bring on Summer Slam!

CovyGLzWIAAVYO-.jpg

Hosix

All labs matter!
Wonder if they will let Balor win...or give him a loss with outside interference.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Wonder if they will let Balor win...or give him a loss with outside interference.
I think Bálor wins here, the first ever Universal Champion is a nice way to build him up quickly on the main roster and Seth really doesn't need it at all, he has a long list of accomplishments already.

I'm curious about what they are planning next though, I guess they can stretch this feud for now but will we see Bálor Club any time soon?

Qerero

Golden Knight of the Realm
It looks like Daniel Bryan on Smackdown is remaking Dolph in his own image, only more heelish potential. He has a lot of the same underdog/amazing performer stuff going for him, minus only the indie cred.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I think Bálor wins here, the first ever Universal Champion is a nice way to build him up quickly on the main roster and Seth really doesn't need it at all, he has a long list of accomplishments already.

I'm curious about what they are planning next though, I guess they can stretch this feud for now but will we see Bálor Club any time soon?

That's why I thought they would give him the loss with outside interference. That starts another opponent for him. Let SR get built as a massive heel.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Seth doesn't need any more help to be a massive heel. He's already surpassed pretty much everyone else on the roster in terms of heel draw potential, except for the guys that are heels through Vince's head up their asses a la Cena/Reigns.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Two weeks! I am torn about the Balor win prediction. Look we got Roman shoved down our throat. Are we being hypocrites if we suddently embrace a Balor Championship run?

Loving the Dolph push. Very unlike to end with a championship run, but this is what they need to legitimize the whole "breaking the glass ceiling line". But eventually one of the dogs have to win right? That promo on Tuesday was top notch.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I like DZ...he puts on a show and is entertaining. I like SR as a heel. When he did that Cena thing on the Jumbotron and it was SR's lips moving? That was great! My kids were laughing.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Rollins is becoming one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. Dude is so good on the mic and wrestling. Ziggler is a hell of a wrestler that gets absolutely no credit. Been performing so good for years. I hope he wins the belt.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
LOL, Ryback just "future endeavored" the WWE. Perhaps if he'd shown that type of personality while with them, he could have gotten over.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
So, do the girls on SmackDown ever have a chance of getting the title? I didn't watch back during the initial brand split, so I'm not sure exactly how this works. Raw is making a new Universal title, so are there enough women on the roster now to make another women's title? Bring back the Diva's championship? Maybe Eva self-proclaims herself the Diva Champion to re-introduce it. Not that I'm a proponent of Eva being in a wrestling match...or even talking.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
No clue been wondering about that myself. I loves me some Becky Lynch. I'd eat those thunder thighs with some hot sauce.