Spring 2013 Anime Thread

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Hetzers gonna Hetz.
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Sean_sl

shitlord
RandomC's sprint preview is up:http://randomc.net/2013/03/28/spring-2013-preview/

Probably watching:

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge
RDG: Red Data Girl
Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 2000%
Karneval
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince
Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatteiru
Photo Kano
DEVIL SURVIVOR 2 THE ANIMATION
Aku no Hana
Date A Live
Zettai Bouei Leviathan
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. Z
Shingeki no Kyojin
Suisei no Gargantia
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W
Arata Kangatari
Kakumeiki Valvrave
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kaku Outbreak

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Could be worth watching: The Flowers of Evil, Shingeki no Kyojin/Rise of the Giants/Advance on Titan/wtfever, Yamoto, Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, Persona whatever and maybe Valvrave the Liberator.

...which makes it significantly better than any season from last year, at least.

satael

Silver Squire
-Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince: Motonaga Keitaro and Hirai Hisashi means that there's a small chance this will be good (so will watch the first few eps)
-Devil Survivor 2: based on Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 so there's a small chance this will be good (so will watch the first few eps)
-Kakumeiki Valvrave: Sunrise and Okouchi Ichiro so there's a small chance this will be good (so will watch the first few eps)
-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: will definitely watch (even though railgun < index)

Suisui no Gargantia, Shingeki no Kyojin, and Karneval seem like the big ones, though I don't really watch animes of manga I have read so will probably skip Shingeki no Kyojin.

I'll check out Mushibugyou, Aku no Hana, and Hataraku Maou-sama, and definitely watch the second season of Azazel-san, pretty excited for that. Oh, and the Saint Young Men movie!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Not sure about Ore no Imouto, since its not bad...but without the sister that's such a focus, its a pretty good show. She's such a cunt that it makes things unbearable to watch, but the rest of the characters are just so great together.

A second season of Nyaruko-san is awesome.

Railgun is alright, prefer Index way more though.

I'm not sure what to think of most of the other shows.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Drop those youtube previews broski's! I really feel disconnected with the upcoming animes. Usually i can spot a few i want to try out but everything seems meh.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Magi was good, animation is good, lore is good, story is good, characters are not too annoying which is something that most anime's suffer from nowadays. Alibaba is a pussy but its ok because Morgiana is a certified badass. Now all we need is a Breaker series and Tower of God and they can call it a day since the story in both of those is better than anything being animated atm outside One Piece.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Wowi cant believe i slacked off watching Bakuman. Hiramaru's relationship with his editor is my favorite part in this season lol.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Devil Survivor 2:Pretty good start, I absolutely love SMT universes.

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge:I liked the first ep, looks like it'll be fun and potentially bloody (supposed to be kinda Mirai Nikki like).

Karnvel:Seems interesting, had a bit of a Baccano vibe with a bunch of characters.

Red Data Girl:Not sure what to think about this yet, started kinda slow. Might turn out good.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru:"My Teenage RomCom SNAFU" is pretty hilarious, the main guy is definitely like Houtarou from Hyouka with his cynicism cranked up to 11.

Hataraku Maou-sama!:Now this was totally awesome and a totally hilarious take on a demon lord and dimensional travel. Definitely recommend people try it out.

Photo Kano:Definitely has an Amagami SS feel, looking forward to more.

Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince:Awesome Mecha Awesomeness. God it feels like it's been forever since we've had a good mecha anime and I can't wait for more of this.

Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 2000%:Now with an extra 1000% UtrPri's. Also that chick's eyes are stillcreepy as fuck.

Good start to the season so far.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Aku no Hana:Well, that was fucking weird and not really in a good way either. I also really did not like the art.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hataraku Maou-sama!: Now this was totally awesome and a totally hilarious take on a demon lord and dimensional travel. Definitely recommend people try it out.
When i realized they lost almost all magic i kinda wanted to turn it off lol. The starting battles were pretty fuckin sweet and then....welcome to mcdonalds :/