Spring 2015 Anime Thread

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Just finished fate zero and holy shit is it good. Iskandar best character in anime.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's a lot of discussion going around since Dungeon's manga is now behind the anime and the LN is licensed. They listed his pre-fight stats on the show's website:
Lv 1
STR: S 982
END: S 900
DEX: S 988
AGI: SS 1049
MAG: B 751

Explanation is that no one really gets a single stat to S rank before leveling up because +1 level is still more ridiculous than maxing out stats. In a month Bell went from a low level 1 to nearly S across the board AND broke past 999 into an SS ranked stat, so they know some crazy hax is going on. He starts Level 2 with all stats at I 1 plus whatever he gained from the minotaur kill, which is likely to be a healthy boost.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I was really wondering what was going to become of the minotaur's horn, especially when the next episode is about a blacksmith. Then I was re-watching an earlier episode, and noticed this in the intro:
rrr_img_98252.jpg

Also, Welf Crozzo:
rrr_img_98251.png
Mystery ruined! Still though, between this and the Shokugeki episode...is it next Friday yet?!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Show is bettter than season 2 of SAO already - The fight was tight and if she had saved him id have been pissed.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Show is bettter than season 2 of SAO already - The fight was tight and if she had saved him id have been pissed.
The fight was badass. Easily the biggest surprise this season for me. I barely even threw it on the queue to give it a chance and it might be my favorite right now.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
It wasnt really a surprise for me, i was following the manga ( tried the LNs, but the ones i found are HORRIBLY translated), and the story was enticing right from the start. Am really glad the art and the animation are up to par to the quality of the story.

Real surprise for me, this season, id say kekkai senken. Even if its not my type of show (lot of chars, a la tokyo esp etc, with strange powers,), the story is intriguing with animation and art being of quality as well.

Still tho all in all, demachi is the show i wait for every week for this season, love the set up.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
The way they handle the loot in Danmachi annoys me. The first big guy he killed outside dropped a huge crystal - you hear nothing about it.

Supporter girl gets all her shit stolen? Maybe? You hear nothing about it.

Minotaur horn? Probably won't hear anything about it.

Please learn to loot correctly!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
My 1st thought also. I was like come the fuck on...dont save him.

I get an original SOA vibe from this anime. Love it.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, this weeks episode of Danmachi was muuuuuch better than the previous episode. Question, was Hestia trying to get Bell to stay so she could level him up? She kept looking at that piece of paper.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yea, this weeks episode of Danmachi was muuuuuch better than the previous episode. Question, was Hestia trying to get Bell to stay so she could level him up? She kept looking at that piece of paper.
I think she just wanted to explain his stats to him?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I like Seraph alot but it seems like they are holding back till the cliche moment which is usually in episode 12 or 13 and suddenly they have THE power-up.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm glad that I listened to you guys and gave Danmachi a shot, I was going to give it a pass based on it's summary. I'd put it just behind Shokugeki no Soma for this season's shows.

UBW's episode today was great and it looks like it might end up as good as Zero.

I can't imagine Kotomine is actually dead, though it was nice to see Lancer not get completely fucked over again.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like Seraph alot but it seems like they are holding back till the cliche moment which is usually in episode 12 or 13 and suddenly they have THE power-up.
they following the manga pretty thoroughly. i must say im a bit disappointed on the animation style, but i like the art and the way they chose to display the demon's weapon

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
UBW's episode today was great and it looks like it might end up as good as Zero.

I can't imagine Kotomine is actually dead, though it was nice to see Lancer not get completely fucked over again.
I hope he's not, just so Rin can stab him in the back with the knife he gave her like in the original Stay Night.

Also, he should've stabbed Shinji much, much harder.