Spring 2015 Anime Thread

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its that magical time again.

The chart is too large for an attachment, so its linked from offsitehere.

Schedule is up, and here's the link to the site it came from with some previews:here

neregate.com-Spring-2015-Anime-Chart-v2.jpg

Fadaar

That guy
Knights of Sidonia and F/SN: UBW already make this better than winter. God winter was terrible as a whole. Some good potential for new stuff too.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some A+ sequels but not much exciting new content. Is that a code geass movie I see?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wish the Ghost in the Shell was an entire new series and not just the movies + 2 new episodes. Will likely watch the Digimon series for nostalgia.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At least we are getting the fourth GITS ova this month. But yeah, overdue for a new series. Macross is overdue as well but one is currently in development. Need a new gundam one (not builders, which is enjoyable for unexplainable reasons) that is actually good.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm a foodie... Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations/Parts Unknown ruins me. That said, looking forward to Shokugeki no Souma (the cooking school show).

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Only a handful this season that seem worth checking out after detailed review, I expect Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka to be great though. No idea if Nisekoi S2 is going to skip over the 100 chapters of absolutely nothing happening to the handful of chapters were something barely happened.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah Dungeon sounds like it might be interesting, in a Tower of Druaga kind of way. Otherwise it's just Fate for me.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Will always give Saint Seiya and Lupin III a watch. Definitely going to be watching F/S:UBW.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
God Damn it, saint fucking seiya, i can't help myself, it's like those ppl that watch all the fast and furious, they HAVE to see it, like i HAVE to see saint seiya. Dear Lord i watched every eps of Saint Seiya Omega, crying my childhood away.

Saint Seiya Soul of Gold goes BACK to use the animation we saw in Hades/Sanctuary no more of that new age Omega shit, it's also going to be an original 12 dead gold saint story arc, which is fine cuz these fucking 12 badasses are the only ones that matter. Leo is going to be main, fucking "lightning plasma" all day!

Guess i'll gives sidona a go, cuz it was good and i'm up to date on the cooking show, btw it's good on the manga side, so it should be a good 26 eps. (manga is getting a bit long in the tooth now, but that's like a way ahead).

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
seraph of the end should be cool ( manga at least is) so i plan to watch it.

Yamada should be also interesting, Ghost in a shell new series too, lots of 2nd season (and thirds yay DxD hope they run till juggernaut buti doubt), lot of new shows that could be good (denpai, souma, dungeon etc), it should shape up much better season than winter.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Sorry, couldn't make the pic above clickable oh well maybe someone can fix it. Anyway.

Lot of childhood nostalgia here in this list for me:

Digimon Adventure Tri

Also, more UBW, Lupin III series, Code Geass Movie, Dragonball Z movie.

Will probably check out other things.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Lot of childhood nostalgia here in this list for me:

Digimon Adventure Tri

Also, more UBW, Lupin III series, Code Geass Movie, Dragonball Z movie.

Will probably check out other things.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Added the schedule and a link to the preview page it comes from as usual.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
A lot of the new stuff starts this weekend, so keep that in mind. One of them being Fate/Stay UBW.