Spring 2015 Anime Thread

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm glad my two pre-season choices ended up being absolutely awesome. Shokugeki and Dungeon are badass.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Since last weekend, I watched Saekano, a handful of episodes each of Danmachi and Shokugeki, and re-watched No Game No Life. Then I was going to finally give SAO a go, but after the first episode, I just can't. Sorry Yoshitsugu Matsuoka, I just can't bring myself to watchanothershow right now where you are the main character. God damn that guy gets a lot of work.

Maybe next week.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Pick up girls/dungeon always seems so damn quick. My fav of the season so far. Great episode.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, while I still definitely enjoy Shokugeki, it is sort of becoming formulaic at this point. Dungeon is just continuously getting more interesting.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Plastic Memories has disappointed the last couple episodes. They started out decently as an anime original with the limited lifespan android plot and even had the Blade Runner episode, but since then it has turned into a generic falling in love with a girl who is going to die story. Literally could swap out the expiring android for a disease or something and it wouldn't change a thing.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Bout time my Wakandanh Gilgamesh shows his face, but why retreating like that? He can just wipe em all out and call it a day in a blink and he's just like nah fuck this i don't want to get dust on my coat Wakandanh.

Kuroko was tits, Dungeon is quickly becoming my favourite anime of this season.

Baby steps is also way up there, haven't seen a shitty episode in forever, so good.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Plastic Memories has disappointed the last couple episodes. They started out decently as an anime original with the limited lifespan android plot and even had the Blade Runner episode, but since then it has turned into a generic falling in love with a girl who is going to die story. Literally could swap out the expiring android for a disease or something and it wouldn't change a thing.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I was hoping for something more interesting when I heard the premise of the show, but I can't say I'm surprised with how it is going. Oh well.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I keep wishing it were Friday so I can watch the next DanMachi. While I still really like Shokugeki no Souma, DanMachi has taken the lead as the one I look most forward to every week this season.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I picked Saturday as my anime binge day, so I get to see all the new episodes then. Fate, Shokugeki, My Love Story, Danmachi, and World Trigger are must see. I've also been watching Triage X, Euphonium, Rin-Ne, Rekan, and I am poking at a few other series. Make A Wish is all kinds of randomness and fucked up, but it's a magical girl story so that's normal enough. Now that S3 is almost over I am going to get caught up on Kuroko.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
do you know if s3 of kuroko finishes the manga? (i don't watch it, but wife does)

Vitality

HUSTLE
I keep wishing it were Friday so I can watch the next DanMachi. While I still really like Shokugeki no Souma, DanMachi has taken the lead as the one I look most forward to every week this season.
Man I really appreciate this thread for propping up Shokugeki and Dungeon! I didn't really have anything to watch.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Shoma and DanMachi make my Fridays awesome - get off work and watch that and all the bs melts away!!