Spring 2018 Anime Thread

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I mean you kinda figure it out before the end, but ya it was confirmation

What a great show that was.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Seems Hinamatsuri may not be getting a second season. Japs have no taste. That was by far one of the funniest animes in awhile. Right up there with Konosuba.
It's a bit like Houseki no Kuni, where its really hard to end the season on somewhat like an arc end, while the source material isn't nowhere near a new ending for an arc that would be satisfying for an anime season to end on. In Hinamatsuri's case it even jumped around in the source.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The new Boku no Hero Academia, Darling in the FranXX & Sword Art Online are out today. I believe it's the last episode of both FranXX & SAO. I haven't had a chance to watch either of those, though.

Hero Academia was a good introduction into the new chapter. Seeing everyones personalities in room form.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
SAO and Nanatsu no Taizai are both over. SAO was kind of dumb, over the top fun. This season of Nanatsu no Taizai was really weird; some cool shit but the bad animation in spots really hurt it. Didn't have the impact the first season had either.

Boku no Hero is off next week.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Called the bullshit that pito was the singer. Dat bitch crazy, but you know the pussy so good M can't let go.

Franxx went all mecha wedding dress for battleship sized zero two. From here on we either get our happy ending after they alluah akhbar papa and the rest, or is gonna hit the fan really really hard.

Fadaar

That guy
Called the bullshit that pito was the singer. Dat bitch crazy, but you know the pussy so good M can't let go.

Franxx went all mecha wedding dress for battleship sized zero two. From here on we either get our happy ending after they alluah akhbar papa and the rest, or is gonna hit the fan really really hard.

I mean they kinda telegraphed the singer being Pito from the beginning. I don't remember when exactly, but sly storytelling has never been SAO's forte.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
From Reddit (duh)

Franxx before and after ep 23

who6zqukib711.png

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
FranXX first half was definitely stronger than its second half. Ending wasn't bad.

I also did not realize that Nana and Hachi cannot age.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
FranX took a dive with that last outer space arc. Just felt like swapped directors or something at that point.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
It was a bit of a fake out. Seemed we were going to get a crazy, over the top space battle and they hand waved that to give us a sentimental, feels based ending.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
FranXX first half was definitely stronger than its second half. Ending wasn't bad.

I also did not realize that Nana and Hachi cannot age.

The real question if whether you can impregnate Nana. Time to start trying.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
if she can't age, she def lost her reproductive functions. I'd keep trying just to make sure though.

Ending was fine, it was probably the best we could get after that turned into a space opera.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
It was a bit of a fake out. Seemed we were going to get a crazy, over the top space battle and they hand waved that to give us a sentimental, feels based ending.
So basically it's a Gainax ending? Great, now I can catch up with DitF.