Spring 2018 Anime Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Finally back to our great USA and can say that the Eurocucks block Crunchyroll from Hero Academia and Megalobox. Likely many more but those are the only I'm watching closely right now.

At least on the app

Malkav

French Madman
Finally back to our great USA and can say that the Eurocucks block Crunchyroll from Hero Academia and Megalobox. Likely many more but those are the only I'm watching closely right now.

At least on the app

Nobody is blocking anything, is just that CR didn't get the licensing rights in every country. More often than not it's because the anime is already licensed by someone else there.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse

At least on the app

Why didn't you just use a VPN?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I enjoyed this week's Shokugeki. However, the idea of a stir-fried soba sounds pretty damn interesting. Otherwise, it's just a brick of noodles. I had some the other day.

The new Shokugeki was really good today. I enjoyed it and it makes my Soba experience while in Japan rather pale in comparison.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I mean it beats nothing but i'd loooooove a S3 for sure. That show was legit fucking funny.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
True, it's better than nothing, but I have the feeling that unless this does really well there won't be a season 3.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Was anyone else watching Golden Kamuy? Thought it was pretty good. Fun and pretty brutal at times. Looks like it's getting a second season in October.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Seems Hinamatsuri may not be getting a second season. Japs have no taste. That was by far one of the funniest animes in awhile. Right up there with Konosuba.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Seems Hinamatsuri may not be getting a second season. Japs have no taste. That was by far one of the funniest animes in awhile. Right up there with Konosuba.

It has a manga if you want to keep going.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like MHA is continuing through Summer, thankfully. I had been thinking it would take a break. This next arc is pretty long, but so good.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Looks like MHA is continuing through Summer, thankfully. I had been thinking it would take a break. This next arc is pretty long, but so good.

And to think that after the first episode I was seriously considering dropping MHA. Midoriya appeared to be the kind of character I generally dislike at first.

That's pretty goddamn high praise. Maybe I'll give the show a look.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Well, that was a pretty satisfying end to Megalobox. I was a bit annoyed until the last few seconds though.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Good end on Magelobox. Not 100%, but it was a solid finish none the less. Regarding the fight itself, you don't know the final result of the fight until after the end credits. But all in all, I liked the friendship message they pulled together with the party.