Spring 2022 Anime Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I chuckled...

1654967856466.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malkav

French Madman
Do you mean a specific show, or just spring 2022? Because this is the first season since I contracted weebism that I've had a show to watch every single day.

Now that you say it, it's true. Usually I have at least one dead day in the week but not this time.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Do you mean a specific show, or just spring 2022? Because this is the first season since I contracted weebism that I've had a show to watch every single day.
You probably like shows that are more weeb than I do.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Latest episode of Trapped in a Dating SIM was fun. And they dropped a song right when the fire lances were being formed. And it was fucking Genie in a Bottle. At least the intro beat.

• 1Worf

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Dance dance danseur is just fucking great. My boy can't get pussy in peace.

Trapped in a dating sim was good this week, animation is still aids.

Kaguya is fucking amazing. Dead alpaca costume chica made me lose it.

Aoashi is shaping up really fucking good too, for a sports anime.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
He's not wrong tho. Not watching Kaguya and pretending to be a hipster weeb faggot watching off the wall dumb shit for 1 episode has got to be the stupidest low you can reach.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
Latest episode of Trapped in a Dating SIM was fun. And they dropped a song right when the fire lances were being formed. And it was fucking Genie in a Bottle. At least the intro beat.

god damn forgot how hot she was back then

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Really enjoying shield hero now that they are in the other world. Glad Raphtalia got an unique weapon.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Really enjoying shield hero now that they are in the other world. Glad Raphtalia got an unique weapon.

Overall shitty second season.

This season of anime in general was pretty meh at best.

• 1Like